[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: https __prod.static9.net.png (1.44 MB, 1200x628)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
Is flipping the bird at mobile speed cameras while going past at double the speed limit on my motorcycle.
Fucking boot licking scum the lot of them.
I am tempted to start a new hobby of throwing broken spark plugs at them.
Why shouldn't i?
Not like they can do anything about it they don't even sit in the cars anymore because people keep fucking their shit up.
What is your /o/ related hobby anons?
>>
Lazer pointer the digital number reading cameras
>>
File: R.jpg (71 KB, 748x600)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
I used to hit them with one of these blasting past them at 200kmh when I had a sports bike a decade ago.
Nowadays my bikes are too slow to trigger anything except people stuck behind me.

I also used to cruise around with my mates and smash speed cameras with crowbars, but that was over 2 decades ago.
I didn't have anything against cops back then, but I did have hatred towards speed cameras as they're just a scheme to steal money from people, not about road safety.

Also never forget
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epPls1dyqy8
>>
>>27605765
If the government cared about road safety they would employ more highway patrol, i pass a few cop cars and i know i need to behave because they are out and about but a speed camera?
Fucking google maps tells me where they are and i slow down where they are then speed back up just like everyone else on the road.
Their new one is a camera that looks into your car to see where your phone is, if you phone is sitting in the wrong spot they will send you a fine in the mail even though every phone works hands free in 2024 even cheap $150 phones
>>
>>27605789
Norway is hell on earth with speed cameras cause they’ll fucking track the time between cameras too and fine you if you’re too quick between em
>>
>>27605879
average speed cameras can go die in a hole filled with napalm. thank fuck they only apply to commercial trucks here. bonus is that most people have no clue, so it makes it easy as fuck to pass slower traffic.
>>
>>27605756
I flip off the seatbelt/phone cameras. I hold my hand on my seatbelt, so I hope it gets flagged and reviewed manually.
>>
>>27605756
There were a bunch of cameras installed in my area recently. Someone went around and cut them all down during the night. Took the government months to get them all back up. Whoever did that is an unknown hero. I hope he goes for round two.
>>
>>27605756
They are paid for by our tax dollars. May as well get some value in target practice.
>>
>>27605789
>Fucking google maps tells me where they are and i slow down where they are then speed back up just like everyone else on the road.
That's exactly what the government wants to make you do
>spot known for accidents
>lower speed linit and place a radar
>suddenly no accidents
Fucking magic
>>
>>27605756
Is the Outlander a reliable car? They are even cheaper than Nissan so very tempting.
>>
>>27606281
they don't do in my country
they don't put them near schools or kindergarten they go out of their way to put them on an open road where maybe ten or twenty cars drive a day
>>
>>27606281
>more speed cameras get employed
>car accidents don't go down
it's like they don't work at all
>>
>>27606289
also a speeding camera wouln't have stopped some faggots in an old bmw to drive into a bridge near my city
>>
>>27605756
are you hiding your plate or something? Isn't this just gonna get you ticketed a bunch?
>>
>>27605765
Fucken based.
>>
>>27605758
does this damage them?
>>
>>27605879
Korea does this too, but their GPS units log your speed between cameras and tell you when you need to slow down to get your average speed down before the next one. It’s still super gay.
Also, at some point they started blacking out the passenger seat on their speed camera photos because some politician got caught cheating on his wife. So you can just drive a RHD car (cops don’t chase either).
>>
>>27605756
Based
Reject the surveillance state

If my town had enough money for speed cameras I would certainly start destroying thrm
>>
>>27605756
That doesnt change anything, except maybe even more speed cameras. Better idea would be to quickly apply spray paint to the speed camera lenses which takes less than 5 seconds if you are fast enough. Then use a paint sprayer extension pole if they start mounting speed cameras higher than human would normally reach.
>>
File: yodawgcam.jpg (123 KB, 1014x894)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>27606980
>the camera has a camera
what do?
>>
>>27605765
anon cute
>>
>>27606996
I dont know how long distance does speed camera mounted surveillance camera record, Maybe another option would be paint ball gun. Probably playing with a speeding RC toycar or toy helicopter around the speed camera enough many times to cause lots of false recordings, just 1 time per day/night so you dont get caught. With this I dont mean any Lexus cars.
>>
>>27607030
this particular camera uses induction loops to measure speed, you can see the cuts in the road where they put it
>>
>>27606996
these cameras usually record one way. find out where the lense is recording everything and sneak up on it from behind. or just wear a mask and cover up any exposed skin. loose fitting clothing would help so you don’t give away your “figure” too much. but that’s just me being extra cautious.
>>
>>27606996
Wear a mask chud, COVID is still literally killing us all, park your car out of sight
>>
>>27606573
Not only does it not do any damage, it doesn't even work if the scanner uses an invisible spectrum of light to read plates whereas the laser pointer uses visible light.
>>
>>27606996
Ruger 10-22, homemade muffler, cci subs
>>
>>27606996
Wear a mask and a melanin enriched body suit and the media will call it stunning and brave.
>>
File: file.png (129 KB, 256x423)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>27608360
Worth it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.