[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jdpowerqualityranking.png (552 KB, 1084x1372)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
How come South Korea makes the most reliability quality cars?

But the weeb trannies from /o told me otherwise?

Lmfao
>>
>>27606183
Brand reviews are dogshit, you can't pile all the engines and models from one brand together and calculate an average reliability index, it just doesn't make sense
>>
>>27606183
go back to /k/ gookshill.
>>
>>27606202
> just trust me bros

Never change my dimwitted gaysex std infested weeb tranny, never change
>>
>>27606202
cuz your fav brand is not top, so the reviews are dogshit?
>>
>DCT shits itself at 110k miles, totaling the car
But hey, it was reliable for this survey that covers only cars less than 3 years old!
>>
>>27606183
>the most reliability quality cars
lmao
>>
>>27606183
That's out of date. Use the more recent one.
>>
>>27606249
so, the difference between those brands are not much.
>>
>>27606208
>>27606224
You stupid retards, there is not a single brand without bad engines/drivetrains, engine reviews are the right metric to choose a car, not this paid graph
>>
JD powers study is trash.
A burned out interior dome light is weighted the same as a blown engine.
Higher end car owners are more likely to complain about minor details like interior trim while poverty spec shitbox owners don't complain until a door falls off.
>>
does anyone actually believe this crap? All 3 gook brands above yota? JEEP above honda and acura???
>>
>>27606582
It lines up with the shit I've personally seen in real life. Everybody I've seen with gookmobiles have had little to no issues. The people who like Honda for some reason are always getting borderline lemons plagued with some pretty major issues. There are a plethora of Toyota TSB's and recalls out there so even they're far from perfect these days.
>>
>>27606582
It is true cuz Toyota is no longer what it used to be.
>>
>>27606183
>Literal pay per entry shill contest
>People act like it's in anyway reflective of reality
>>
>>27606582
Nip cars are garbage worse than chink cars in reality, more recalls and shit breaking down all of the time than a gaz or even shit like subarus and hondas which are both notoriously shit tier quality
>>
>>27606183
we've discussed this before, the study is problems upon PURCHASING the vehicle, it's totally worthless metric

you need to look at the reliability after 10 years
>>
>>27606673
Bolts on the real axle already falling off days after the release of the new model, would never trust anything the nips make its all shit and also stereotyped as an incel faggot mobile for poorfags
>>
>>27606601
>light oil
OHNONONONIONNONONONON We will see more toyota cars in the shop next few years.
>>
>>27606183
I had two Hyundais they were both pieces of shit. Why did I buy another one? I was poorfag back then and I got a great "deal" on the second. Check engine light goes on randomly, they refuse to fix it under warranty. Both vehicles were total shitboxes. Never again. I'm guessing the check cleared if they are ranked high in reliability, lol.
>>
>>27606673
>>27606678
Implessive. your social credit score has been raised by 8 points
>>
j d powers is a marketing company.
hyundai paid for these results.
a better indicator for quality is which cars are still on the road in five years.
protip: they aren't hyundai.
>>
>>27606937
even scotty stopped shilling toyota. He shills subarus and idk chevy? now
>>
>>27607464
>Poobaru
>Reliable
>>
File: Toyota Service Shop.jpg (741 KB, 1567x555)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
>>27606937
It is intended cuz the stealerships want more money from service.
>>
>>27606183
I don't trust JD Power. Not reliable.
>>
>>27608887
cuz your fav brand is not on the top?
>>
>>27606249
>1-5 year cost
Damn
>>
>>27609197
No cause its all subjective measuring without any weights applied. Someone's bluetooth disconnecting sometimes is weighted same as an engine failure. Its unreliable.
>>
>2022
we're halfway through 2024 you know
>>
>>27606183
>buy gook
>gets stolen
where's your reliable car now?
>>
>>27609561
>buy nip
>go to the shop cuz of light oil
where's your reliable car now?
>>
What the HELL is Land Rover doing at the bottom of these charts every year?
>>
File: stealership.jpg (99 KB, 579x583)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>27609571
They keep adding the new stuffs in their shitbox. Unlike Toyota used to resist adding the new/unproven tech/stuff. Right now, Toyota's new engine appears unproven and so, its reliability plummets.
>>
>>27609197
>cuz your fav brand is not on the top?
They are an advertising firm, the list only shows who paid to be on that list.
>>
>>27610110
Thanks for acknowledging that Toyota paid them too much for many years till now.
>>
I don’t care what that list says. Honda is the most dependable. My family only buys Honda.
>>
Did anyone actually read the chart? What does it even mean. It says per 100 vehicles, and than says per 100 vehicles the top car has 150 problems. That’s not good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.