[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7627.jpg (52 KB, 705x435)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Every man should have the experience of buying a brand new car AT LEAST once in his lifetime. The new car smell, knowing nobody has farted on your seats, knowing all the maintenance will be on you and seeing an impeccably clean engine bay and flawless paint job is just a unique experience, like having sex with a virgin girl
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x270)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>3000lbs
>An actual automatic gearbox
>Looks great for what it is
Is this the current cheapest car on the market? I'm highly debating it over a civic, I doubt the motor is any good but not like Honda is any better today
>>
File: bmw_ix_050.jpg (508 KB, 1700x1132)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>27606625
wtf I'm buying a bimmer now
>>
>>27606625
Just because you pay these corporations unreasonable prices for cheap crap, I'm gonna eat a bean burrito and go test drive some new cars. No one should sell something that no one can afford, anyone taking out a loan is getting scammed. Use a loan calculator and you'll see you're paying over double to total price over time.
>>
>>27606851
this^^^^
maybe a few years ago as a sign you made it you can buy new but even now even if you are well its not smart to get the latest and greatest
>>
>>27606625
>wahhhh farting waaah
cope. fartlet c u c k. if you can’t dish out smellier, more rotten farts than the previous owner to assert dominance inside the cabin then you’re a c u c k. simple as.
>>
>>27606625
As someone who does PDI's at a luxury dealer, I always make sure to fart in each car.
>>
>>27606851
do they really sell "new" cars that have already been test driven by a bunch of faggots in america?

in my cunt new cars cannot be test driven, instead they have 1 of each model "demo car" that gets test driven but you cant actually drive the new car youre buying until youve paid for it
>>
No one cares about the <10 miles of farts, it's the 120k miles of farts infused into the seats and interior that off put people about used cars.
>>
No man I need Jamal's sloppy seconds, I can fix her!
>>
>>27606966
>>27606970
kys fartlet. show us your asshole. you won’t.
>>
>>27606978
No but I can show you these punkins instead
>>
i agree to an extent that it can be a new car or a lightly used one that they can afford.
>>
>>27606625
I've bought 3 new cars. Two were affordable "performance" cars which IMO is the category most worth buying new, since there's so much chance a used one was bought by some burger king assistant manager who could barely afford the payments, drove the piss out of it, and didn't maintain it well enough.

With anything else though I think buying certified just off lease is the way to go, you get something that's usually identical to a new one, in good shape with a known maintenance history, and save a ton vs new - that's what I did with my current truck and paid 30k for a 2 year old certified vehicle with a warranty when a new one was over 40k after fees etc. (And this was 2022 so most dealers had markups on top of that MSRP.)
>>
>>27606985
wait a minute those pumpkins make a butthole
>>
>>27607087
And not just any butthole…
>>
>>27606625
>new car smell
Ah yes the off gassing of various plastics, and other chemicals, surely will enhance your health and boost your hormonal profile (if you're a tranny).
>>
>>27607098
I love the ability people on this site have of taking things I like and shitting on them in a way I can't disagree
>>
>>27606959
no they sell them as demo cars. Dunno which hellhole that anon lives in, probably the south.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.