[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 23465q23.jpg (164 KB, 1263x659)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Who makes the turbos for GMs, and are they the same company that makes the turbos for the CHAMP/Indy cars that are faster than F1?

I'm surprised they don't also use Mitsubishi like every Jap company since those are pretty dependable. 100s of miles on some ppls here in the US. I have 90k on mine.

So. . . who makes GM turbos and why do they suck so much? Why does Mitsu make the best despite them being a shitter auto company.
>>
>>27606942
BorgWarner probably
>>
File: 34t3q4.jpg (221 KB, 1280x1280)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>27606965
Well on their website they only do the Indy cars and don't confirm the passenger cars.

>>27606942
OP, turns out, of all the fucking people Garrett makes them.
https://turbochargersdirect.com/new-genuine-oem-garrett-turbocharger-for-chevy-cruze-sonic-trax-buick-encore-1-4l-tur-101467-gtn/

I wouldn't believe that if I didn't read it.
>>
IHI
>>
>>27606942
>I'm surprised they don't also use Mitsubishi
they did on the typhoon/cyclone.
>>
>>27607053
Not in the know on turbos. Why is it surprising that Garrett makes them for GM?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.