[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iqmap.jpg (57 KB, 1024x467)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
why doesnt /o/ trust Chinese cars? chinese people are just as smart as japanese, and smarter than europeans and americans
>>
Being smart doesn't mean you're trust-worthy.

look at jews.
>>
>China
>105 IQ
>>
>>27609002
tru they are smart they convinced the masses to buy cheap disposable cars for maximum profits! after why have them buy one car every 10 years when you can force them to get a new car every 3-5 years when it brakes down and recycled to a new car
>>
why should I?
there is no benefit to me to 'trust' these cars
they have shown that they are willing to cut corners
the chinese are at the center of pushing the idea that cheap and plentiful is better than well built and exceptional
one ideal pushes wasteful, annoying and overall uninspiring products while the other engenders pride, aspiration and innovation

nothing can convince me the latter isn't better and I will always pursue it in everything I do
>>
>>27609034
in my cunt chinese brands all offer 7 year bumper to bumper warranty while traditional brands only offer like 3 year warranties
>>
File: iq.png (396 KB, 1024x467)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>27609002
>>
Because they're fucking shit, after every good car manufacturer pulled out of Russia we now can only buy Russian and Chinese cars inside of Russia officially and people still very mcuh prefer to buy European cars
>>
>>27609002
So was this like those education system evaluations where they only let kids from a few Shanghai elite schools take the test?
>>
File: chinese engineering.webm (1.53 MB, 400x224)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB WEBM
>>27609318
Elite kids from Shanghai and 3 other "developed" cities.
>>
Wrong.
It’s because china manufacturers (and china itself ) have a culture that cuts corners everywhere it can and tries to find ways to weasel out of compliance if they think the customer won’t notice. Yes they can make great stuff, they’ve been taught by American and European companies what the expectations are for these markets and can build to it, but it’s not culturally indoctrinated like the Japanese or Germans and it’s not maintained by force like the Americans. Even the koreans still have a quality stigma around their cars and they’re light years ahead of the Chinese in catering to the USA auto market.
>>
>>27609002
when even the wealthy chinese flock to german and american cars, there's no reason for me to "trust" or buy a chink car
>>
china is proof that IQ is a meaningless metric
>>
>>27609428
China is proof you can't trust government self reporting
>>
>>27609002
Chinese lie, cheat, and steal.
You can't trust any information that comes from China.
>>
File: Chinese “honesty”.jpg (138 KB, 1136x524)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>27609002
>chinese people are just as smart as japanese, and smarter than europeans and americans

Anything is possible , when you lie
>>
>>27609002
I spent some time in china last year and its actually embarrassing how bad chinese society is when it's filled with such smart people trying so hard at everything

like they are literally working themselves to death and basically at or below mexico levels, who aren't even fucking trying at all

crazy how retarded a system communism is. places like south korea or taiwan started off worse than china and now are actually 1st world countries because they never got held back the same way with retarded communist policies
>>
>>27609149
Cope
>>
>>27609002
>chinese people are just as smart as japanese
That hasn't been my experience at all. Japs annihilate Chinks in intellect past base.
>>
even the chinks that dont cheat are just rote memorisation receptacles, theres no creativity, no soul.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.