[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711588612618486.jpg (41 KB, 800x533)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
How much are you legally allowed to exceed the speed limit in your cunt? In my cuntry you are allowed to go 20kmh over until you start getting tickets. I take advantage of that quite often.
>>
burger here. my rule of thumb is flow of traffic first, then +5-10 speed limit UNLESS on specific circumstances like left lanes on big highways
>>
>>27642724
5-10 what? If mph then cringe and slow, if kph then based and speedpilled
>>
>>27642726
yeah sorry forgot to say mph. i guess it depends, i mostly drive residential. just cant speed too much
>>
>>27642721
depends on the area
chicagoland has 55mph speed limits on its highways, everyone is going 65-80mph.
highways with 65mph speed limits, most traffic is doing a minimum of 15 over.
yesterday i was driving and a sherif was in the left lane going 80mph in a 65, no one was willing to pass him, and he bottlenecked all traffic.
soon as he took his exit, people sped up to 85-90mph.
i was in canada, 110kph, everyone was going 130-150
i personally had 5 speeding tickets in my life, every one of them i was going 30 over the limit, which is a reckless driving and can get you arrested. since i am white, and know how to politicly speak to cops, ive only gotten a 25 over ticket. go to court, plead guilty, take a driving class, and 3 months supervision.
ive been pulled over for going 15 over about 20 times in my life, and never been given a speeding ticket, only a warning.
know how to drive
know how to read traffic
learn to correctly talk to cops
dont look brown
radar detectors dont fucking work, and if you get pulled over with one, prepare your anus for lots of tickets.
>>
>>27642726
10 mph is 16 kph retard
>>
Yuropoor here, the limit is 50km/h, you can go up to 69km/h, 70 and up brings you a ticket.
>>
File: 55 saves lives.jpg (49 KB, 800x567)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>27642721
10 over in residential, 20-25 over on highways
My state refused to raise the speed limits from the federal 55mph, so everyone just started ignoring it, not even cops or commercial drivers obey it. Now they can't raise it to a proper 70-75 because then everyone would start going 90-100mph.
>>
>>27642721
>legally
Zero. But most speedometers are tuned to show maybe 5-10% more than what the car is doing, so it's usually safe-ish to drive at "109" instead of "100" km/h. Easy enough to check with a phone GPS or something on a long straight section of road.
The maximum fine the cops can give for slightly exceeding the limit is pocket change, their equipment can have slight error too, and they usually have better things to do, so a lot of people just drive at +10% or so all the time. The risk is minimal unless you spend hours driving every day.
Exceeding the limit by more than 20 km/h results in a fine that scales with your income, which can get quite a bit more serious.
>>
Here in Virginia the cops have perfected the art of money extraction from speeders so I never drive more than 10 over the speed limit.
>>
>>27642816
>10 over in residential, 20-25 over on highways
based.
my state raised it, then they started to hammer hard on drivers who still go 20+ over. now with it being 70 in some places, cunts sit in the left lane going 75ish. i guess its working
>>
>>27642816
carter shouldve got jfk'd
>>
>>27642721
In Australia, literally like 3 km/h. Then you get hundreds of dollars in fines.

In Japan, most people go like 10 to 20 above, depends on the road and speed cameras only activate at 30 or 40 over depending on the road.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.