[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/o/ - Auto

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 344x258.jpg (9 KB, 344x258)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
What went wrong. Love the car but its been such a hunk of shit. It ruined American cars for me.
>>
>>27645396
>dart
>American
It's an Italian shitheap
>>
File: dodge neon green.jpg (122 KB, 1012x759)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
its not an american car. its a fiat. pic related was Chrysler's last americn cimpact.
>>
>>27645408
>>27645411
glad im selling mine in 2 months then... At first I thought it was just because I was a bad owner. But I have several cars adn never have had this many problems.
>>
>>27645408
would love to see dart in italy, the design is much better of fake german car core like the fiat tipo who is the same car with a eurocuck engine
>>
>>27645453
They sold it as the Fiat Viaggio elsewhere.
>>
>>27645469
looks bad, the dart design is much better, is like a poor man charger
>>
I had a turbo 1.4 dart with the manual
it was fun but very slow and got terrible gas mileage when driven properly, though 40+ totally out of boost was doable the fucking thing was pushing 21,22 psi stock and the injectors were at their limit.

Really good handling, nice interior
AWFUL electrical issues
mine would randomly reset the BCM and the whole dashboard would flip out, while driving down the highway, for no conceivable reason.
I heard of others where the wastegate preload wasn't set or was set too high and the engines would blow. The 2.0 Hyundai engine is gutless but reliable, the 2.4 is a joke. 1.4t makes more torque than any of em.
I ended up tearing most of the interior out, found the center console wasn't actually bolted down and a few other weird things like some panels were held to the steel by magnets instead of plastic pins. It is in fact mostly an Alfa Giulietta, even has the same shift knob and Fiat/Alfa/Lancia badging everywhere.
>>
>>27645491
this explains so much.....
>>
car had so much potential but tehy fumbled with that transmission
>>
>>27645396
Where are you from? Are all people there as retarded as you?
>>
>>27646318
I am from america fuck wit. the car is shit.
>>
>>27646643
I guess from the south one?
>>
>>27647035
no nigger
>>
>>27647274
Sorry, didn't know you are black. It makes sense now.
>>
>>27647296
you actually like this car?
>>
>>27647327
I just don't consider it representative of the (North) *merican cars, that's all. Judging the entire market by the only example of the singular model is retarded as well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.