[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mlsqq2s2lmuc1.jpg (251 KB, 1289x1719)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
*blocks you path*
>>
>>2721677
Lol Im a sovereign criminal and I will not heed any warning.
>>
TL;DR some schizo boomer/ "sovereign citizen" thinks he has the right to a free pay day if someone walks on his lawn/thinks he can keep cops with warrants off his property lmao
>>
>>2721677
>fake American flag symbols
>random highlights and emboldening of snippets of laws
>extreme fine
yeah it's fake as fuck, but what this sign really says is "if you enter my land I will shoot you". probably would work better if he just put a sign like that up instead
>>
>Lawful Money
>>
>>2721677
>random ass capitalization
>copyright symbol behind a name
Certified retard.
>>
>>2721677
Who are more retarded sovereign citizens, flat earthers or young earth creationists?
>>
>>2721709
probably a ton of overlap desu
>>
File: Untitled.png (893 KB, 1217x663)
893 KB
893 KB PNG
This is giving me Ricky Sipes vibes

https://youtu.be/ESI6dwLrVEI?si=Cup1frAkaCwFslnf
>>
>>2721677
Just carry on. In case that litigious lardass confronts you, just make a run for it. They can't do shit to you if they never catch you.
>>
>>2721677
Americlaps, land for the freee
>>
>>2721702
Executor Stuart Swan is a big clue some fag had his lawyer draft up a complete bluff haha
>>
>>2721677
What's with the random ruzzian Zs on the sign?
>>
>>2721728
Why they gotta be Ruzzian?
>>
>>2721714
>eurpderp too smoothbrain get the joke but still tries to participate.
kek
>>
>>2721709
Flat earthers > young earth creationists > sovereign citizens
But flat earthers are so retarded I just feel sorry for them. Young earthers' only argument is that "we weren't there to see all this stuff form so it's impossible to prove it's old" which is stupid but at least they are partially correct with the fact that we weren't there billions of years ago... With flat earthers they completely deny reality that anyone can prove with basic logic and experiments right now. Both groups really struggle with comprehending scale and how large things really are, especially flatties.

Anyways, who wants to come with me to go see what they're hiding behind the ice wall
>>
>>2721677
I want to know if the property owner has a Social Security number. This makes the person a 14th Amendment citizen, "subject to the jurisdiction thereof." People with Social Security numbers have signed documents stating they are "United States citizens," who, for legal purposes, have their situs, as government property, in Washington, DC, and merely "residents" of the state they live in. The US Constitution's protections and rights do not apply, unless the courts allow it. The 14th Amendment took the slave away from his master and gave him a new one: the federal United States corporation. The 14th also made this new form of slavery equal opportunity. Practically all United States citizens are slaves to the fed, and mere "residents" or "occupants" of where they live. I'm gonna bet the OP threatening signs' owner still pays property tax, does not have allodial title to his land. I'm gonna bet he has a Social Security number and is required by law to pay income tax. And "lawful money" is not US Federal Reserve notes.
>>
>>2721677
standing on the public road and pissing really far over his fence
>>
>>2721677
Flood the land by telling gypsies there is free copper just to spite the uppity cancerboomer, knowing he won't do shit.
>>
>>2721677
*snips zipties and takes signs*
>>
>>2721677
Did they leave the print test on the bottom of the signs lmfao
>>
File: 1661221803925798.webm (1.7 MB, 480x608)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB WEBM
>>2722609
I have you on camera

Any idea what the punushment for petty crime is here?
>>
>>2722925
*takes camera*
>>
>>2722943
Footage goes straight to the cloud smart guy
Straight to the cloud
>>
boy i love living in surveillance dystopia all so our BASED private property owners can live free
i hope one day that the trail cams can just connect to ai and look up your face and a drone comes and picks you up and takes you to jail before a video hearing with a robot judge
>>
>>2722949
*takes cloud*
>>
>>2722949
>rains
>all data is now splattered on the dirt and irrecoverable
what now friendo?
>>
>>2723095
kek
>>
>>2721677
They'll never take me alive.
>>
>>2721704
Reads like a non English speaker wrote that. I mean if you struck it rich and you come to America and set up shop in the sticks at least hire a lawyer who speaks proper English like everyone else to handle your details. This shit comes off as unintentionally comical.
>>
>>2721677
Is this some """sovereign""" citizen bullshit? I'm having trouble figuring out how one of those idiots could write all that without a spelling error.
>>
File: devilish.jpg (144 KB, 500x500)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>2721677
>pays the fine in unlawful money
Can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets that check.
>>
>>2721677
can't see cant report
>>
>>2721677
>Vertical stripes flag
HAHAHA what is up with that? Is it because you live in a prison country? Americalories explain yourselves.
>>
>>2721693
>>2721677
https://reports.adviserinfo.sec.gov/reports/individual/individual_3188192.pdf

wounder if this is the same guy
>>
>>2721709
Very clearly you are more retarded than all those people.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10 KB, 205x246)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>2723955
>actually retarded
Not a day goes by that I'm not surprised at the drivel splattered across this board
>>
File: 61O1LOqSHNL.jpg (113 KB, 1600x1600)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>2724468
That's not what it is. Note that it has blue stars on a white background and that section is oriented horizontally. It's actually a flag that was used by early customs vessels (predecessor of the Coast Guard) and has been adopted by Sovereign Citizen morons who think that the normal US flag is for the military and this vertical stripe one is the civilian version.
>>
>>2724513
Sounds like threeper nonsense. On par for /out/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.