[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 81.jpg (80 KB, 797x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>Has never been disproven in your path
>>
File: 1681341909444427.jpg (104 KB, 900x900)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>
He's literally real
>>
>>2724358
>Has never been proven in your path
fify
>>
>>2724358
Sasquatch is a controlled distraction away from wooly mammoths in the Yukon.
>>
>>2724478
We have more evidence proving that Bigfoot exists than we have evidence proving he doesn't exist
>>
>>2724499
On the contrary, there are far more pictures that don't feature bigfoot than there are pictures that do
>>
Sometimes I go /out/ just because bigfoot is lurking in my imagination. No stance whatsoever on whether he exists outside a few hunting stories from friends' dads, but I've always enjoyed the myth for it's own sake. So next person to post ">>>/x/" is a faggot.
>>
>>2724358
I don't see why this couldn't be a costume when backwoods hicks have plenty of time and skill to make things.

I don't really believe in bigfoot but I hope he's out there somewhere being a chill dude.
>>
>>2724495
this is a new schizo theory i haven't heard of. do tell
>>
that's the former president of the United States
>>
File: Mamot.jpg (390 KB, 1332x850)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>2724534
Remnant populations exist in temperate valleys in the Yukon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RObwM0dAf0
>>
>>2724560
based
>>
>>2724499
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have none. lol
>>
>>2724774
Track casts with dermal ridges, collected and catalogued by academics constitute evidence.
>>
>>2724783
>constitute evidence
>extraordinary
try again. You got nothing and you know it.
>>
>>2724783
you are so right. I have found a ton. Perhaps you would like to buy one??
https://bigfootcasts.com/collections/bigfoot-cast-replicas
>>
>>2724774
Theres ten of thousands of eyewitnesses. Often people that thought its bullshit and that usually do absolutely not want to talk about it.
>>
>>2724788
>10,000
>not a single definitive photo or video
>eyewitnesses
>extradordinary evidence
lol
>>
>>2724793
Theres photos and video, some very clear ones. There's tracks and hair.
(You) deserve to get an encounter one day and then get laughed at by all of your friends and family.
>>
>>2724796
>some very clear ones
cool! post them!
>hair
false. No bigfoot hair has been found. Thats wishful thinking on your part/
https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rspb.2014.0161
>>
>>2724499
It isn't possible to prove something doesn't exist. But we have basically no proof that bigfoot does exist.
>>
>>2724797
Can't post pics, but heres a link
https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2020/03/bailey-bigfoot-peek-through-8-foot.html?m=1
>muh bigfoot blog
It's about the pics
Also unironically OP video
>>
>>2724788
>Theres ten of thousands of eyewitnesses
This is an exaggeration. It's also false - some people claim to have seen a bigfoot. This different from having actually seen a bigfoot.

>>2724796
>Theres photos and video, some very clear ones.
Please post some. I want to see a very clear, irrefutable photo or video of bigfoot.
>>
>>2724788
Lots of people also claim to be able to telepathically communicate with a deity that can grant wishes; that doesn't make it any more true
>>
>>2724797
>25072 TX, USA bigfoot Homo sapiens human
They say in the paper that's from a sample contamination. Might just as well be a genuine ID for an unknown Homo sp.
>>
>>2724807
>This is an exaggeration
Its not. Link related is a canadian big game hunting guide that shared some encounters after viewers kept bugging him for it. Now he gets thousands and thousands of mails send in that he reads on video. And thats just people who find his channel.
https://youtube.com/@proguide66
Please post some
>>2724803
>>
>>2724784
>try again.
Why? Your understanding of the topic is paltry and/or your reasoning is disingenuous. The only dismissals you can make are built on conspiracy theories about suits and hoaxers.>>2724785
>>
>>2724803
Wow. Did you actually look at the link you posted? It is exactly the opposite of what we asked for.
>>
>>2724812
>Why?
because there is actual NO evidence. No definitive photos or videos, no DNA, no skeletons, no scat nothing but larping faggots and retards. Which one are you?
>>
>>2724814
>retards
thatsme,,,but justo jumpin here,,,,
,i DID SEE 2 Thunder Birds in the coastal hills south of Los Angeles.,i often flew RC gliders on same ridge, disguised as Vultures color.,
,,,buthese were BIRDS! BBBBBIG BIRDS!,24 foot wingspan minimum.,
,,my body FROOZE,,knew i hadto take pic,,,body>NOPNOPNOP!!whatare you thinking? DONT MOVE RABBIT!!,
,,, thunder birdsareal.
>>
I'm planning on making a trip to the site of this video. Heard its pretty out of the way and local landowners are shit at maintaining their fence lines but imma do it anyway
>>
>>2724802
What's your standard for proof?
>>
>>2724818
Thunderbirds are real, people just think they're normal sized birds because they fly so high up
>>
>>2724774
>conveniently ignores VIDEO evidence before his very eyes
Lmao medicate
>>
File: AbsoluteProof.jpg (89 KB, 1024x740)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>2725036
>if someone puts it on video that means it's real
>>
>>2724358
I want to believe
>>
>>2724803
those photos were borderline rediculous much less definitve of anything. Everything on that blog is hearsay and conjecture. None of this amounts to actual, verifiable evidence
>>
I asked for clear pictures from irreproachable sources. Instead we get
>>2724803
>>2724811
Very blurry or very dark pictures, on some fucking random blog.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.