[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: blackout.jpg (31 KB, 750x440)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I've been browing these boards for a while and I've never seen mention of blackout tents. You know where you can put a torch inside but he completely hidden from the outside at night?

Seems like a cosy idea for stealth camping, what do you guys think?
>>
>>2724835
Personally I don’t see the allure in it. If you’re stealth camping anyone walking by is going to be able to see a tent, especially since manufacturers are hell bent on using absolutely electric colors for them. If stealth camping is the goal I’d recommend getting a surplus bivysack with a good camo on it and rawdog it in the woods. It’s way lower profile and if someone spots you then you probably weren’t sleeping in a spot that was lowkey to begin with.
>>
>>2724835
>muh stealth camping
Fuck off
>>
>>2724864
>muh "fuck off" posting
Stealth camp.
>>
>>2724835
If you want to stealth camp, get something low profile and maybe some camo mesh netting matched to the area your going to camp. So long as you set up in an area that doesn't frame your tent you should be fine.
>>
>>2724864
>get off my lawn
shut up old fart
>>
>>2724865
>>2725032
"stealth camping" in the alley behind the dollar store is called being homeless. Cope and seethe.
>>
https://www.cruaoutdoors.com/products/crua-culla-solo?variant=39310777483315&avad=357725_c393df85d

I'd get something like this if I have to stealth camp
>>
>>2725039
>my definition is the only one in the universe!
nobody needs to cope, grandpa, lol!
>>
theyre not for like alaskan summers?
>>
>>2725080
that's what they are made for, but OP wants them for spoiled manchild hobo LARP
>>
>>2725039
>cope seethe fax no cap etc.
Go outside, maybe try stealth camping! :^)
>>
>>2725082
I was CONSIDERING one so that I can camp anywhere and have a nice big lamp inside the tent, and so I can get a good look at some forest titties without being rumbled. I live in the UK where there is limited space so it seemed like a decent thing to ask about. You are not Player 1 and you are not psychic.
>>
>>2724835
>hurr durr stealth
They're meant to block light from the outside so urbanites can put their crotchfruit to bed early or sleep in late
>>
>>2724860
>has a camo tent
>loud tent color simply isn't a problem for me
life uh, finds a way

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.