[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714659978517469.jpg (174 KB, 1000x992)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Alright wtf are these zoomer talking about
>>
>>2727047
There's a tiktok video of insane man hater city dweller women who say they'd rather be alone on a trail with a bear than a man. They think a bear would be easier to deal with and retards took it hard. It just showed the women knew nothing about bears because one thought the bear was more easy to deal with and would leave you alone.
>>
>>2727047
That faggot is too full of himself and way too sensitive. I'm a woman. Guess what? Old fuck gen x bitches and men and women of my own millennial generation glare at me. Both generations just hate human contact.

I love zoomers, gen alpha, and boomers on my local hiking trail. They actually smile, say hi first sometimes, and look happy to see another human. Fuck I feel especially sorry for gen alpha. They had their social skills fucked by covid. But you can tell they are majority sweet and want human contact and are just awkward.

Gen x and millennials will openly glare, frown, or look annoyed you dared walk past them and look even more upset and say hi since it forces them to say hi back to you.

I've been going down the same hiking trail for years and I have no sympathy for most friendless millennials. Any millennial who is friendless or a millennial woman can't find a man, can blame themselves. They are socially retarded fuckwads who hate contact with other humans. The few women I managed to befriend in my generation freaked out if you even knocked on their front door. They said friends called from outside your house. A knock could be a murderer. Too many need to touch grass, get off social media, and get the fuck away from murder documentaries.

T. Someone with diagnosed Phobia of people who still manages to engage in small talk and try to overcome it.
>>
>>2727047
Next time I see a bear biting a woman I'll leave her alone then and fuck off. Since I'm so scary.
>>
>>2727047
Yeah, some zoomers are anxious and a lot of them have this 'main character syndrome'. They're not old enough yet to realize nobody cares about them, perhaps. Most of them are normal, though.
>>
>>2727047
For those who aren’t terminally online like me (please help), the man/bear question is the latest social media buzz. Women are asked if they would rather happen upon a bear or a man while walking through the woods alone. Nearly all of them say they’d rather a bear.
>>
>>2727099
shut the fuck up bitch
>>
>>2727099
cool story, bro
>>
>>2727152
It's from childhood bullying, I recently beat my agoraphobia. But how do you get rid of this mentality, especially at work
>>
>>2727105
It’s insane, the delusions of a woman, especially a city dweller. I have seen bears on trails and my heart stops and I enter my fight or flight mode. The one time a black bear was 3 feet from me while I was in the lanai was extremely stressful. Even with 70 mph wind proof screening separating us, the second it called my bluff and charged I froze in fear.
>Inb4 youre a pussy comments
Any wild animal no matter how small should put you into a fight or flight mode, they are unpredictable and go for the eyes, nose, and jugular.
The difference between fighting a wild OJ Simpson or a Jeffrey Dahmer is that your biting WILL pierce their hide, your kicks and screams WILL hurt and induce panic in them. If you get attacked by a bear you should honestly just pray
>>
>>2727047
Wtf even is this question? There are both bears and dudes in most forests, why bother with this stupid hypothetical
>>
>>2727234
>why bother
To make men feel bad for being men. That's it. That's the only purpose of the question.
>>
>>2727047
I am also large and smile and never get anything but smiles back. OP's image is a freak.
>>
>>2727240
Why do you bitch and whine like a child?
>>
>>2727253
>stating facts is bitching and whining
Did you respond to the wrong post or are you just retarded
>>
>>2727047
Qrd
>>
>>2727259
Read your post again and explain the purpose the the 2nd and 3rd sentence.
>>
>>2727047
Found the post

https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/1choghc/manbear_finally_validated_my_experiences_as_a_man/?sort=new
>>
>>2727233
>The one time a black bear was 3 feet from me while I was in the lanai was extremely stressful. Even with 70 mph wind proof screening separating us, the second it called my bluff and charged I froze in fear.
Pussy.
>>
>>2727233
There are no bears in Hawaii you absolutely fucking inbred retard.
>>
"If you're scared, stay home"

That's what people said during covid. The same applies in the wilderness.

Scared of running into a bear? Stay the fuck home.
Scared of running into a man? Stay the fuck home.

Nobody owes you the perception of safety in wild spaces. If that's an unacceptable risk for you, then stay in civilization or get some sort of protection (gun, spray, dog, man, whatever).

Nature isn't going to be sanitized to cater to your precious feelsies.
>>
>>2727265
>>2727234
See: >>2727181
>>
>>2727300
Theres bears in Florida
>>
>>2727275
To emphasize the point of the first sentence. I can see how that overcomplicates it; next time I'll stick to three monosyllabic words per sentence to make it easier on you.
>>
What a fag.
I take walks at night just to make people cross the road when they meet me
>>
>>2727047
>bothering strangers in nature gets him glared at
>stopped hiking four years ago
>got fat
>"this completely unrelated women moment completely validates my experience of being a lardass and not going outside anymore"
This guy ain't right. If people don't respond to your "Hello!", they just don't want to be bothered. No need to weave a whole theory around it. I'm one of those fuckers. I'm in nature for the sake of nature, not social interaction.
>>
>>2727047
it's always the redditors who claim to be "big, burly, tattooed and with a thick beard" who say the most gay shit
>>
>>2727373
It’s weird I’m 32 and I walk around my neighborhood and whenever I turn the corner I notice the kids playing basketball get their stuff and go inside I’m lowkey offended
>>
>>2727047
what the fuck is he even talking about?
>>
>>2727316
Heh, they prefer Miami twinks. You're probably ok.
>>
>>2727387
Also based, on crowded trails I'll have earbuds in sometimes just to signal to oncomers that I'm not interested in interaction. You don't bump into me, I don't bump into you.
>>
>>2727047
Zoomers really making up problems for themselves in their head.
>Sometimes people won't acknowledge me saying hi
Sometimes people are just too tired, sleepy, or are new to hiking culture greetings.
>>
no one else is responsible for your """mental health""" unless they are keeping you in a cage and beating you with sticks
>>
File: Idk2.jpg (13 KB, 371x238)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>2727047
>If I smile & say 'hi there' as I pass, they'll usually keep glaring and not acknowledge my words at all.
>>
File: 1714488532558645.png (266 KB, 491x411)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>2727047
Mind broken lower life form.
I'm a smelly hobo at the moment. Unkempt hair, scraggly beard, dirty skin/clothes, the works. My only savings grace is that the smell of campfire smoke masks the smell of sweat. Whenever I get into town on my hikes, I can strike up a friendly conversation with just about anyone I feel like. It's not even just me talking to them. Hell, usually I just say a few sentences and they spill their life story to me.
The reason the dude in OPs image is despised is not because he's a man, but rather because he carries himself like a gremlin. No confidence, visibly fake cheerfulness, and bad posture. He probably stutters and looks down when he greets people.
>>
>>2727443
No. Its because the area is frequented by city dwellers.
If you live in rural areas you won't have problems even as a gremlin because everyone treats everyone else with the same indifference or cheerfulness depending on mood.
Its only transplants, middle class people, city retards etc.. that get stuck up with culture and develop abnormal expectations.
>>
>>2727233
I don't get phased by bears anymore. I remember as a child I even had a rush of adrenaline when I stumbled into boars or moose in the bushes. You just have to learn how to deal with animals.
desu the OP woman is right but for the wrong reason. Men are more dangerous because you'll never learn how to deal with an untamed grumpy white man.

>Any wild animal no matter how small should put you into a fight or flight mode, they are unpredictable and go for the eyes, nose, and jugular.
You probably can't even fall asleep without a triple walled tent.
>>
I looked up the man vs bear thing and it just shows the obvious. Most people are stupid and don't have any concept of wildlife.

Reminds me of those videos where retarded people on vacation see wild animals and think they're put there for them to enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yh_VoQdLcw
>>
>>2727475
one of my favourites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuXzH6y1kkQ
>>
>>2727094
its logical af.
a bear you know will either run of scared or start to eat you. bears being one of the few predators that will eat a living pray no fucks given about killing it first.
another predator that can do this is humans... and none of your normal thinking will matter if you face one of these. you cant scare them off, you cant befriend them, if they want to eat you they will do so and no one will hear you scream.
so yes, from a male hiking perspective, bears are less dangerous than humans.
>>
>>2727489
it's not a question of who's easier to fend off, from what I understand the hypothetical scenario is about a chance encounter in the woods, and in such a situation a bear has a MUCH higher probability of being aggressive towards you than some random man
>>
>>2727499
Women don't understand statistics. Don't bother arguing with them. You could say "pancreatic cancer has a much higher mortality rate than breast cancer" show them a bunch of clinical studies, and the majority would still say something stupid like "buh-buh- breast cancer kills waaaay more women than pancreatic cancer. I'd rather have pancreatic cancer if I had to choose."
Literally too stupid to understand
>>
>>2727505
It's not a logic thing. Men take the question too literally and begin asking qualifiers like "wHaT kInD oF bEAR??!". THAT. IS. NOT. THE. POINT. The point is that a majority of women FEEL like a man is more dangerous. We should be having a discussion as to why and not arguing statistics and logic.
>>
>>2727609
>men approach the question logically and that's BAD
>if they think about it at all instead of immediately feeling like shit for having chromosomes I don't like then that's BAD
>the point is for them to understand that they are BAD people and they need to FIX IT even though I will provide NO suggestions on how they do that or render assistance to improve society in ANY way
>>
>>2727099
I'll give them feminist one thing, they got this man/bear thing right.
No bear is ever going to break into your Houston apartment and drag you outside to hang you off a light post.
>>
>>2727609
>We should be having a discussion as to why
but I don't care about why women are too retarded to answer the question properly, we might as well start discussing about zodiac signs. Trying to understand women's logic is a fool's errand, all you need is to know how they work on a surface level and accept it
>>
>>2727481
I hope the guy got stomped on a few times. Fuck like, it's obvious that pain is the only way he'll learn.
>>
>>2727609
>why dont men want to discuss my feelings???
>no i dont mean my opinion based on anything
>no i dont mean my feelings in response to something measurable, tangible or realistic
>i mean my feelings completely detached from everything else
Nice bait. I know some people who are like this.
>>
File: 1714662884155760.jpg (312 KB, 1000x992)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>2727047
Post has been edited to add context to the man/bear question.
>>
>>2727047
I have no idea. I frequently walk by myself on trails and always smile and say hello to everybody I pass. Usually people say hi back, sometimes they just ignore me. But I haven't noticed any women glare at me. One time I even had two women approach me while I was taking a water break to help them leave because they were a bit turned around.
Maybe try being friendly and if occasionally you run into a bitch don't let her ruin your day.
>>
>>2727609
>women feel something
>we should have a discussion as to why
Usually it's because another woman told them to feel it
>>
>>2727609
>The point is that a majority of women FEEL like
and there is the problem. giving a fuck what a woman FEELS
>>
>>2727309
Steady on. Important here we draw a clear line between safety and "the perception of safety". The gov. absolutely owes you safety (within reason- so safety from robbery or murder, but not from e.g. a twisted ankle or wild animals). Do you agree?

>>2727386
not true. The source says that your chances of being injured by a bear overall (while hiking) are one in 2.1 million, and therefore lower than the risk of being endangered by a person. However we encounter far more people than bears. *in an encounter*, your risk of being harmed by a bear is much higher.

>>2727457
this is it. as soon as you begin encountering normal outdoorsy people rather than self conscious daytrippers (and also a lot fewer people in general) the experience gets a lot better. now that the weather is getting better I'm going further and further from the city for this reason. as a rule if you're encountering lots of women you're too close to civilisation
>>
>>2727099
>They are socially retarded fuckwads
Guilty as charged.
>who hate contact with other humans.
Wrong. I keep going out on group things, meeting new people constantly and having a blast. But nobody ever seems to want to contact me afterwards. I lost contact with my college friends after everyone moved around the country and when I broke up with my ex that put the final nail in the coffin of our mutual friend group. I lost contact with my childhood friends during covid/after they got kids. I contacted visited them a couple of times but I gave up after realizing the only times we saw eachother was if I invited myself.
>>
File: 1572665304985.jpg (174 KB, 854x859)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>2727255
>>
File: 1714791955097249.jpg (572 KB, 3283x2462)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>2727094
Women have finally figured out what annoys men most.
>It's not talking about astrology
>It's not rattling on about rape as if actual rapist will hear and listen
>it's not demanding the police be defunded and then wheeping when some criminal loon cracks them accross the face
>It's not playing the hoe through their 20s and screeching when no pathetic loser marries them in their 30s.
>It's not obsessing over the sub-25 year old that Leonardo de caprifag is dating, while simultaneously championing 18 year olds who start an onlyfans
It's saying something so blatantly absurd that men feel compelled to correct them, and adhering to it anyway
They know they wouldn't actually pick a bear. They just know it this is the one kind of thing that will get under our skin. Some of the more stupid women might think that we are somehow jealous of the bear, or that we'll all have an epiphany and start accepting and loving their bad behavior.
The the more astute women know that they are just being deliberately absurd. And are getting some kind of satisfaction from aggravating us.
The solution is simple. Stop caring. Stop engaging with them on the topic.
I want to emphasize that very few of them are actually naive enough to think they are better off with the bear.
They just know that we are grounded in reality. And there is nothing more primordially real than the threat of bears.
That being said. I'll meme the shit out of the next chick who gets mauled by a bear.
>>
>>2727827
I can relate. I'm the friend who invites everyone and organizes everything. I thought for years that it was because everyone was doing things without me and I was only invited if I invited myself, but it turns out that was wrong, none of my friends were doing anything unless I invited them. The closest to social activity that they undertook without me was playing online multiplayer video games.

It's not a you problem, it's a them problem.
>>
>>2727499
say BOOH at a bear and it will run of, say the same to a man and he might give you his entire lecture of how he is less of a treath than a bear.
then he saws your head off, just because.
im not gonna post it but google norwegian hikers decapitated in morocco.
>>
>>2727386
>Statistically your odds of being injured in a bear in an encounter is like 1 in 2 million, which is a lot less than your odds of being injured by a person, let alone specifically a man.
Statistics don't apply to this hypothetical.
The hypothetical is set up like this:
Would you rather
>encounter a random bear
Or
>encounter a random man
In the woods.
The question isn't
>are you more likely to be harmed by a bear or a man while sitting in your apartment in an urban setting?
If you encounter any given man on the trail there is a chance he may be malevolent and harm you.
If you encounter any given bear on the trail there is a 100% chance the bear will be a bear.
Whether the bear does harm you is contingent on a number of conditions.
If it's a sow with cubs. You're in for a bad time.
Is it August or September in a drought year? You'll get eaten.
Is it a well fed single black bear? You'll probably be fine. But it could have a mean streak.
Is it a sloth bear? You'll probably die or get horribly maimed. But sloth bears are from india. Which is the rape capital of the world. So that might be better than an Indian man on the trail. If you prefer death to rape.
Applying statistics to the question is a fools errand.
A snowboarder living in Colorado has no chance of being attacked by a shark.
A surfer in southern California has a significantly higher chance of being attacked by a shark.
Same thing with bees.
It only takes one bee to kill someone who is allergic to bees.
There are trillions of bees and tens of thousands of people allergic to them. And bees are everywhere.
Bears are in a limited number of areas and are few in number.
But in order to engage with the hypothetical properly, you have to imagine encountering any random man and any random bear.
Yes you could get a fat and happy male black bear. And you could get a serial killer for a man.
Or you could get the inverse.
>>
>>2727834
I like the sentiment, but at least half of all women think nature is a Winnie-the-pooh book, especially the urbanites. Of course they'd pick the bear.
>>
>>2727373
I go on my daily runs at night and enjoy sprinting at other people on the sidewalk to scare them (I won't get shot since I don't live near niggers).
>>
>>2727389
that's because the tattoos and beard are a projection of masculinity they lean into cause they have none. And "big, burly" is just redditspeak for fat
>>
>>2727834
An elderly scottish tourist was mauled by a bear just last week in my country, she rolled down the window to her car to take a picture and wanted to give it food even if her friend wisely told her not to.
When the paramedics asked her why the fuck she would do that, she said she thought maybe the bear wanted to be friends
https://observatornews.ro/eveniment/turista-din-scotia-muscata-de-urs-a-facut-poza-chiar-inainte-de-atac-mam-gandit-ca-vrea-sa-fim-prieteni-573271.html
>>
>>2727848
Yes, ISIS terror cells are a very common occurrence on hiking trails
>>
>>2727891
Does your country use girlfriend in the traditional sense? Or was she a lesbian
>>
>>2727919
prietena can mean either, in this case it just means friend that is female
>>
>>2727387
>>2727406
Saying hi to people and asking how they're going isn't some useless social ritual. The intent is to make sure the people you meet in a remote area are okay and give them an opportunity to talk about track conditions, problems, if they need help, etc.

We've had strangers tell that the hut we were heading to had no water in the tank, for example. That meant we filled up on water from a creek a kilometre before it, which saved us a lot of fucking around after dark. Even just small things like "we've seen three snakes just this morning, keep an eye out" are useful.

If you're on a track that's not crowded and you refuse to talk to strangers then you're deliberately ignoring an important source of information just because you're an autist.
>>
>>2727891
finally a woman with some sense.
>>
fucking women on the trail calling the police on you for starting fires, smoking, standing by the bridge, shooting. especially the fat ones
>>
>tfw I train a bear to rape women
Your move internet
>>
>>2728202
>if you don't strike up a conversation with everyone you might be missing out on useful information and means you have autism
Shut the fuck up, cretin. I don't need your ilk to babysit me outdoors.
>>
>>2727099
>I'm a woman
I just don't believe you. If I'm wrong I hope you understand
>>
>>2727386
This whole time Ive been wondering if all these statistics getting thrown around in this drama account for how often you interact with bears and human men. How many occasions in a set time period does one woman come across a bear, and what percentage of those encounters become dangerous? How about women encountering men? How would those two figures compare?
Obviously, far fewer women are killed/injured/threatened by bears than by men. However, bears are also far less numerous, far more remote, and do not live alongside us. Tons of things are more dangerous than bears. Men, dogs, housecats, bees, certain medications, driving, thunderstorms, food allergies, etc. Do they plan to live in fear of all those things too? Or just relish in feelings of misandry they choose to believe are justified?
>>
>>2727181
Thanks anon
>>
>>2728235
socially stunted manchild rebels against his nature
>>
Does anybody have stats on stranger trail rape?
>>
>>2728802
About one sexual assault every 3 years on the AT. Which is ridiculously low considering the numbers of people involved. Turns out white people in the woods aren't very rapey.
>>
>>2728839
Source? I'm not doubting you but that seems a tad low.
Then again. I don't even wanna fuck a willing girl after a 12 mile hike.
So I probably wouldn't have it in me to wrangle a chick for rape.
>>
>>2727099
He's probably right about his experience. I got called into the principals office multiple times in highschool for "intimidating" students that I'd never interacted with because I "looked scary". I was only 6'1 at the time and had a good reputation. If he's any taller and looks like a criminal then brain rotted urbanoids that think every other man is a rapist or murderer probably find him intimidating.
>>
>>2728839
>>2728802
I feel it's worth mentioning that those aren't the kind of statistics women are thinking of when the whole man v. bear thing kicked off. They're almost certainly thinking of the 1/3 women having been sexually assaulted stats, or other ones detailing the prevalence of domestic violence towards women

Funny enough, women don't realize that they're also more dangerous than bears by the same notion.
>>
File: 1707368170559746.gif (1.61 MB, 220x229)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>2727240
>>2727234
>>2727047
>>2727094
>would you rather find yourself alone with a bear or a man in the woods?

logically, the answer is a man, even with weapons you are not guaranteed to win a fight with a bear, even a young bear can kill you without much effort, and anything less than rifle caliber will not kill a bear. But that is not what the question is.

The question is about making men ask themselves earnestly why a woman would rather be with a bear? consider also that the women making this hypo aren't genuinely saying they would rather 1v1 a bear, "bear" could be subsituted with anything else that might kill them.

Man vs Bear = A bear might kill you, might now, it's a toss up, but you know when you see a bear that you are in danger, a man is more scary to any woman who has never seen a bear up close, but not just because they "could hurt" you, but because if they *decide* to hurt you, a man will not just hurt you, a man could rape you and then come up with insane ways of getting away with it, dissolving your body or digging you under animal carcasses or throwing your body in the sea, because this shows what men are capable of doing to women willingly and not just because they have a feeding instinct, but because they are capable of executing evil plans for mortal pleasures like sex and the only thing that stops them is other people finding out.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
pay attention to the last line of this paragraph because that's the important part of the question, if you were ALONE with a man, you might find out what he is willing to do to YOU because he can get away with it.

I think it's a dumb question and most people talking about it are internet morons and attention whores, but I can sympathize with women's sentiment when posting this question because i have more than 3 braincells that allow me to understand the emotional reasoning behind it. If you can't you are dumb, if you can but unwilling, you're just a dick.
>>
File: 1689867325594817.jpg (66 KB, 600x609)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Whenever you think women are silly for being scared of random men, go on >>>/gif/ rekt threads and look at how many men will randomly cleave a guy's head open with an axe just because he felt like it

>>2727505
You're thinking about the question and not about why they are asking it in the first place, low emotional intelligence, >>2727647 your reaction exemplifies this condition.

>>2727609
pearls before swine, these guys just want to hate women and feel validated so they come whre they know other men hate women and will back them up.

>>2727782
its not because men rape women, that would be too obvious

>>2727834
>They know they wouldn't actually pick a bear
but you dont know why, you think it's about your reaction, it's about your ability to understand why women ask seemingly illogical questions "would you love me if i was a worm?"
>I want to emphasize that very few of them are actually naive enough to think they are better off with the bear.
I feel bad because you have the tools and you still find yourself at the bottom of the mountain
>>I want to emphasize
then ask them why they would ask such a dumb question? because you could change out bear for anything else and the question's purpose would remain, women are more scared of men than they are of bears because they see men and interact with men daily, depending on where you live anywhere from 50 to 70% of women will have been sexually abused in some way major or minor at least once in their lives, if you live as a woman in a city it is more logical to be afraid of strange men than bears, this is also true for men, just not including rape.
>I want to emphasize
>I'll meme the shit out of the next chick
>picrel
>>
>>2729004
A bear can definitely rape you too. It will also eat you while you're still alive.
>>
>>2729009
Lol. Fag. This is why you should've never gotten the right to vote.
>>
>>2729004
>why a woman would rather be with a bear
Because they are incapable of thinking logically and instead push responsbility for their own terrible decision-making on men who they will treat like shit regardless of circumstances
>>
>>2729009
You retard. You mixed up emphasize with empathize
You talk like a fag and your shits all fucked up.
>>
>>2728988
>They're almost certainly thinking of the 1/3 women having been sexually assaulted
That bogus stat was vanquished back in 2014. Bedroom feminist era.
I remember constantly talking about campus rape culture, mattress girl, and how video games were to blame; with a ton of chicks who never took a stats class
>>
Women seem really receptive and horny when I pass them on trail. Like they're really really happy to see me. Same in huts. Of course I am an autismo and I just want to put my trekking pole where they're standing.
>>
>>2729015
But ANON! NOBODY WILL QUESTION HER IF A BEAR RAPES HER AND EATS HER ALIVE!!!
>>
>>2728458
Did you get someone you met on the trail to write that post for you, or were you at least able to do that yourself like a big boy?
>>
>>2729009
>it's about your ability to understand why women ask seemingly illogical questions
Spoiler: when women (or men, frankly) ask really insane questions it's because they're neurotic and are either sinking deeper into neuroticism or trying to counteract it. Sometimes it's not about you, it's about her, and more specifically about her being totally fucking nuts.

Do NOT bring anyone who does this, male or female, /out/ with you.
>>
>>2727047
>>2727099
It depends on where you go. Generally the closer to a shithole city you are, the less friendly people are. It's the fluoride in the water or something. When someone is rude or weird to me on the trail I don't take it personally. They're just letting you know they're an asshole. What does that have to do with me?
>>
>>2729009
> women are more scared of men than they are of bears because they see men and interact with men daily, depending on where you live anywhere from 50 to 70% of women will have been sexually abused in some way major or minor at least once in their lives
You have to be extraordinarily stupid to believe this. The reason women in the west are seemingly afraid of men is purely media brainwashing. Nothing more. I recall a PEW survey from a few years ago showing that women in the west were significantly more afraid to go walking alone at night than women in third world places like Africa and South America. That tells you something about the state of our culture; not the state of our men, who are by any metric the most pussified and least aggressive/dangerous in history (unless you're walking through a hood, in which case, asking for it)
>>
File: canada bear love.jpg (47 KB, 677x528)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I think this is just an evolution of that Leaf book about fucking a bear
>>
File: 20240419_192011.jpg (4.27 MB, 4000x3000)
4.27 MB
4.27 MB JPG
One time I was quail hunting with a friend not too far from zion np , actually in and around a ghost town. In an area that is popular with equestrians.
As we were about to strike out again after an early lunch, to ladies road up to us to tell us we couldn't hunt there. We informed them that this was BLM land and that we could indeed hunt here. One chuffed and said
>well don't shoot our horses.
This was such an absurd thing to say that we just looked at them in polite confusion.
The other one then said something to the effect of
>We're not going to be intimidated by you
I precived at this point that these ladies must have been in league with the quail and were trying to distract us. So I told my buddy we needed to get away.
We had a successful hunt and achieved our bag limits.
As we drove out to the freeway we saw a sherriff deputy bumping down the road to the ghost town. In all my years I've never seen any law enforcement that way, so I think they called dispatch to say we were behaving aggressively towards them.
Come to think of it. Although I actually really enjoy the company of women in civilization; I've never had a positive experience with a woman whom I did not already know while /out/. It's always been trouble and contention.
I'd pick a bear providing I'm armed. Which I always am.
>>
>>2729237
I like horses but the wank from bleeding hearts over the feral populations is a bit ridiculous
>>
>>2729243
Oh. These weren't feral horses, just feral horse girls. These ladies were sitting on horses and thought their horses, with saddle and mount were in danger of being mistaken for quail.
>>
>>2727105
>Next time I see a bear biting a woman
When the fuck was the first time?
>>
>>2729298
I just looked up the fatal bear attacks list. Women are ridiculously over represented if you consider the overwhelming majority of bear country visitors are male.
Just for black bears in the 2020s women make up half the victims
>>
>>2729303
Eh. Women actually tend to hike quite a bit. 40% of successful AT through hikers are women. That goes down to like 30% for CDT hikers though. Notably. A full quarter of CDT hikers see a grizzly and a third see a black bear.
>>
>>2729330
I still stand by the overwhelming majority of bear country visitors are male.
And a lot of the male attacks seem to be related to hunting or the bear feeling the need to defend itself.
Like when an elk hunter is up to his elbows in elk guts and a grizzly springs out of nowhere to attack him andclaim his kill.
From what I'm reading, women are more often victims of predatory bear attacks.
unsurprisingly, predatory bear attacks seem to be more fatal.
>>
>>2729337
Technically yes. But in a sample size of 6. To have a 50/50 distribution of genders in a 60/40 distributed active population, that's comfortably within your bell curve.
>>
>>2727823
>The gov. absolutely owes you safety (within reason- so safety from robbery or murder, but not from e.g. a twisted ankle or wild animals). Do you agree?
NTA, but in a perfect world I would agree with you, In reality I'd rather the government stayed the fuck out of that and let me handle it, because currently they aren't preventing me from being robbed or murdered. They're only preventing me from protecting myself from such an outcome, in California anyway, your mileage may vary in a not shit state.
>>
>>2727609
Only comment in this thread that gets it.

You have to ask yourself, who spread this scaremongering about men to get us to this point?
>>
File: IMG_3128.jpg (128 KB, 720x714)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>2730150
I don't believe that women are actually afraid of men to the point that they would pick a bear. I believe they are lying.
They are nearly all deeply frustrated with men and want to take it out on them in any way they can.
>see! I'd rather be alone with a bear than with any of you!
And then when we explain how retarded that is, they have to jump to rape to try and defend their position.
Notice how it's never murder, robbery or disfigurement. It's always rape. They can't stop thinking about rape.
>>
>>2727047
>older women glare at me
>"What at you staring at you old cunt"
There I fixed it you low T homosexual

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.