[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: YOWCH.jpg (54 KB, 854x854)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I own a piece of land that is connected by a county road, and these amish fucks have recently started moving in near the road and they fucking DUG A 5 FOOT TRENCH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTY ROAD WITH SOME GAY PRIVATE CONSTRUCTION CREW AND IT IS UNPASSABLE can I call the law on these retards I want to actually be able to access my land....
>>
>>2727211
>Amish play "kick the autistic" too
based buggybois
>>
have you tried talking yo them, before asking a tibetian fly fishing forum if you should call the pigs?
>>
>>2727214
Considering blocking a county road is at least a misdemeanor they won't be enjoying the game for much longer, state police game and is currently forcing them to refill the hole get fucked amishtards
>>2727218
How am I supposed to talk to them when there is an actual fucking ww2 style trench in the way
>>
>>2727219
just how massively fat are you?
>>
>>2727220
Cope
>>
>>2727219
>5ft trench
you cant jump that?
I'm with >>2727220 you sound fat and whiny. go ahead, get into a war with your neighbours. sounds like you'll have a lot of fun with that
>>
Contrary to popular opinion, the Amish are NOT the humble people that they are portrayed as on the silver screen. In reality they are cowardly and ignorant, opting to hide behind their belief system when confronted with the truth. They actively misuse pesticides and practice agricultural methods that have since been proven to be harmful for the environment and long term health of the land. They mistreat animals to the point of torturing them for not making quotas. They also get huge tax breaks for their gay beliefs and to top it off they are incredibly aggressive towards outsiders in an attempt to ruin non Amish farmers and upsell their product. They also lie about their products as being organic, while they use 1800s arsenic pesticides. Seriously fuck the Amish but also watch yourself, they are vindictive, aggressive, slimely freaks
>>
>>2727222
I sorry, I can't hear you over your wheezing.
>>
>>2727225
Amish are just rural jews
>t. live in a heavily Amish community
>>
>>2727211
Fill it in.
>>
>>2727211
I hope the Amish rape your asshole you fat faggot
>>
>>2727225
And they also shelter child molesters.
>>
>>2727211
>everyone in this thread defending cult freaks who sneer on outsiders, on par with ortho jews
Very bizarre. Start by asking your local authorities about it, not using emergency numbers obviously
>>
>>2727368
>>2727225
this because Amish are one grade under Jews for the biggest pieces of shit out there. At this point I don't think they care at all about traditional values, it's all about doing what the fuck I wanna do and no one's going to stop me. they use phones and computers it's not about morals or values anymore. biggest assholes I have ever met, and their children are demons. from personal encounters of course
>>
>>2727211
Are they actually constructing something? Drain culvert under the road perhaps? It's very possible they are doing legal construction. Start with just asking them. If they aren't doing legitimate business then make it clear you will not be denied access to your property, especially off a county road, and how difficult they want that process to be is entirely up to them.
>>
>>2727987
struck a nerve?
>>
File: 1523902674970.jpg (36 KB, 582x406)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2727211
I can't stop laughing at your pic.
>>
>>2727211
>instead of talking to them or doing my own research, I'm going to impotantly bitch on a Lithuanian candle making forum
Not only are you a fat fuck, but you're a faggot too
>>
>>2727211
Fill it in.
>>
>>2730353
>expecting fat fuck OP to pick up a shovel
lol.
>>
>>2727531
Orthodox jews are less hated that zionists like yourself, and there's nothing wrong with "sneering at outsiders" as you put it
>>
>>2730374
I'm not jewish, so I'm an outsider to them.
Hence, they do not like me.
Weird cuckhold mindset to like somebody who hates you, can't relate
>>
>>2730383
You have no community of your own, that's why you can't relate
>>
>>2727211
Twiiiist: it wasn't buggyheebs, it was OP's internet provider, they sent mailers out warning about the scheduled cut and cable work 3 months ahead of time, but OP if too fat to remember.
>>
>>2730396
Speak English, ESL-kun.
>>
>>2727225
> harmful to the environment
this is topkek. modern farming pumps chemicals into the waterways, destroys native species that are "pests" and also tortures animals. just because the amish don't like you're interracial family doesn't mean you have to hate them back. take the high road(around the trench they dug)
>>
>>2727225
This post was obviously written by Jewish hands. Made me love the Amish even more.
>>
My buddy lives in outside of Lancaster and the local Amheebs have stolen his dog twice for their puppy mill. The first time she came back on her own with a chewed up halter rope around her neck. The second time the cops found her tied to a shed with a tin can around her snout to keep her quiet. I say fuck ‘em.
>>
>>2732665
Do amish have guns? Seems pretty easy to solve if they can't use technology
>>
>>2732698
They do use technology. They use power tools, computers, the internet, everything. They just say it's "off grid" because they run it off a generator.
>>
>>2727225
Amish are great believers in incest, domestic violence/abuse and rape. They are based for keeping to their beliefs and ways as well as they have and these sorts of people/communities will survive upheaval. But like all other religious sects they devolve into the dark desires and power.
t. ex-amish, got a away thanks to my dad figuring things out, but I got abused and still feel confused about them
>>
>>2732698
They tend to be "protected", they are well known for their abuse and other fuckery and yet little is done about it.
And they do have guns, basic shotguns/rifles but no pistols. Most aren't keen on them and/or hunting but there'll be someone to balance them majority that does know and will shoot you.
>>
File: 1409373005.jpg (22 KB, 430x378)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>2732644
son, if you can't read that, it's you who can't read english...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.