[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

what more could a man need
>>
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women
>>
>>2756223
Based Cimmerian philosopher
>>
>>2756219
the handle of that knife is going to be covered in sauce. why would you put it down there? also, the blade is so thin it will probably flex in an annoying way when you use it. I cannot enjoy this image.
>>2756223
>he doesn't remember that this was the wrong answer
>>
>knife IN the sauce
>>
To bump the Hilina slump.
Juan de Fuca or De Palma is fine too.
>>
>>2756219
A fork.
>>
>>2756219
i need less
>>
>>2756238
>the wrong answer
It was absolutely the correct answer
>>
>>2756238
>t. Thinks the open steppe, a fleet horse, a falcon at your wrist, and the wind in your hair is pretty alright
>>
>>2756219
Is that steak?
>>
>>2756219
you call that a knife?
>>
>>2756238
>wrong answer
12,000 years later the khan's son is still mad
>>
>>2756259
For every blueberry you eat you shave off 50 seconds of your life due to higher risk of pre-diabetes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.