[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMAG0073.jpg (3.1 MB, 4224x2368)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
I might live in an ex Yugo shithole, but at least we have neighborhood stray and outdoor cats to pet and play with, which brightens up the mood.

Two sister cats got their own kittens earlier this year (themselves being kittens of a friendly black cat that likes to groom my hair) which made it even better.
>>
They look like nice cats, maybe you could build them a little hut or give them toys to play with. I'm not sure what happens over there but maybe you could take to the humane society to get some of the spayed/neutered if you're worried about a population problem which happens sometimes
>>
It is not a shithole, shouldn't call your home a shithole. I have been homeless, glad to have four walls and food, water, let alone electricity and internet.

Cats cost food to take care of, if they are not spayed or neutered they will have kittens, many street cats live on garbage and such. Meat is their favorite, especially fish or canned food.

There is a small town here that had way too many feral cats, the local govt said they would do something but didn't do anything, so some old ladies spayed the cats and got in trouble with the govt kek.
>>
>>2758058
Do the people living where you are generally like stray cats or do they consider them pests?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.