[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/out/ - Outdoors

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: grow-avocado-tree.jpg (297 KB, 2048x1367)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
I have an avocado tree in my garden. Some of the branches overhang the street outside. Today my mom told me the other day she saw one of the neighbours stealing our fruits. Shes non confrontational so she didnt say anything. I asked her how many did they take and she said quite a few. She said the guy wore a military uniform and the neighbour right infront of us is military so its probably him or one of his friends.
So should i kick his ass? Im totally 'ard and definitely could.
>>
>>2758456
Maybe you should prune your tree. Thanks for the free avocados.
>>
>>2758456
if the fruit can be reached from the public road without trespassing, you should consider them commons and not be a karen about someone picking them. like >>2758457 said, prune your tree if you dont like it
>>
>>2758480
>if the fruit can be reached from the public road without trespassing, you should consider them commons and not be a karen about someone picking them
This

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.