[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eSxgNY6.jpg (2.76 MB, 4756x2688)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
Pic related is latest photo I made.

I got a question, if I was working with stressful people in their 20s to 30s, how can I make sure I get a satisfying film or photo shoot instead of one that gets overly dramatic for no reason?
>>
>>4308123
crooked and overly process-
>*notices subject matter*
9/11 pretty good
>>
>>4308131
Okay anon are you willing to help me with my question?
>>
>>4308134
Yes I am willing to help you with your question
>>
>>4308135
if I was working with stressful people in their 20s to 30s, how can I make sure I get a satisfying film or photo shoot instead of one that gets overly dramatic for no reason?
>>
>>4308137
nothing in life is certain my friend, but if it is one thing that makes people happy and calms them down it is money.
>>
>>4308144
Not really anon. Give me something hard, practical, and logical.
>>
As a hobbyist, I'm not qualified, but my guess is planning all details beforehand, making sure that everyone knows exactly what to do in advance and whatever is needed for shoot is available and ready at start would help things go smooth.
>>
>>4308145
Fap before shooting, easy
>c: PSASST
>>
>>4308137
Well that would depend entirely on what you decide will satisfy you. When you figure that out, do that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.