[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: selfie-Edited-1.jpg (118 KB, 1321x1321)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
What is you all's opinion of him going over old cameras?

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbBZM9aUMsjHKIbURZXP3E8i8Fl_xfc2d
>>
>>4308160
It pisses me off that he finds these things so cheap and so easily, but every second hand store I go to doesn't have any at all.
>>
>>4308161
he has a gf (genuine female one) so he wont be joining the "became my own gf" pipeline
>>
>>4308169
>easily
he probably hits up every thrift shop in his area a few times a week. that's how you find the good stuff m8
>>
>>4308160
based comfy lgr
>>
>>4308212
This, love this dudes content. One of the comfiest YouTubers
>>
File: 1271959631692.gif (762 KB, 126x95)
762 KB
762 KB GIF
I prefer Cathode Ray Dude.
>>
>>4308160
I love Clint, have been watching for years. I'll watch him review anything desu but the camera ones are especially nice.
>>
>>4308160
Love this man, and love his camera vids, and you can hear he knows what he's talking about without using any babble to sound smarter, it's incredibly refreshing

Based comfy LGR
>>
>>4308160
Apparently he has an extensive collection of firearms.
>>
>>4308169
you have to live deep in a suburban shithole like he does
>>
>>4308169
Go to small town thrift stores in the midwest and semi-rural areas. They still believe digishits are worth $5. Then start a youtube channel to drive up prices after you've accumulated at least 50 of them so you can sell them for $100 each.

Boom, now you have a nikon Z8 and an S lense
>>
>>4308160
I bought one of the "top-end" mavica floppy disk camera after watching his video about the mavica. Thankfully i found in on thriftstore for around 30 bucks or so.

It's one of the reason why I'm into "older" digital camera rn though I'm specifically more into mid to late 2000s camera phones like SE K800 or Nokia N95. My first camera phone is an iphone 3g so it's interesting to use what is pretty much superior camera that came years before
>>
>>4308224
I hate his new obsession with garbo quickstart PCs, buy more obsolete broadcast equipment!
>>
>>4308160
he uses these cameras in the same way that everyone on this board would
>>
Why is a fucking YouTuber thread up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.