[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled-1 - Copy.jpg (326 KB, 2048x1367)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
I'm working with a Nikon D610. I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to take photos with the mirror up and electronic shutter. It's easy enough to get the mirror up, but it always wants to use the mechanical shutter. I want it to be silent and zero vibrations. I've searched around online and through the manual. Can't find anything. Anyone know if this is possible?

Also, enjoy an orange cat with his tongue out.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
>>
>>4309708
Don't think you can. There's no silent mode like on an 850. The best you have is Q mode but honestly this just looks like it lets you time the shutter.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.