[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Desantis.jpg (70 KB, 710x673)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>Be me
>Parents are American boomers
>Circumcised me at birth
>Doctor fucked up, removed too much, amputated my frenulum
>Now a successful young adult with a well-paying job and a really fucked up cock
>Currently living at home because I’m tryna bank money instead of paying rent, and my parents wanna “reconnect” with me after college
>Fucking hate them and fantasize about the day I can piss and shit on their graves
>Tell them I love them and pretend the “reconnection” is working
>Just bide my time because they’re older than most parents of someone my age, and hope I get my inheritance soon enough so I can change my name and forget about them
I was just curious what your guys’ relationships with your parents look like, especially for my circumcised polchudds here. Do you tell them how much you hate them? Or do you bury it deep inside like me so you can have the house in 10-20 years?
>>
>>472346066
We need a pic of the little Frankenstein in order to believe you
>>
>>472348288
Checked.

Yeah, post your mutilated cock so we can use it to show people the horrors of circumcision, I've saved a few boys from the knife and am very open about forcing any woman who thinks it's okay to have it done to them without anesthesia.
>>
>>472346066
haven't seen or heard from my father in years even though he lives just a few kilometres away, if he doesn't care to keep any conmtact with me, why should i

i'm much closer to my mother, she calls every now and then and invites me dinners and for coffee and such
>>
File: america.jpg (85 KB, 934x915)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>472348288
>>472349423
>Post your cock
No thanks, faggots.

It still works. It's just mostly unfeeling. It might as well be a dildo made of flesh. I honestly feel like I'm a lesbian pegging women with a strap on cock.

Also, there's not enough skin left, so I get stretching pains when I get boners. The skin on FUPA or whatever stretches upwards, so it looks like I have a bunch of pubic hair on the lower third of my shaft.
>>
>>472346066

mother doesn't care about me, mother kicked out my schizophrenic father out when i was 4 and sent me to a boarding school at 14. had a fucked up childhood and adulthood hasn't been good either. if someone asked me whether i wanted to relive my life i'd say no. mother is french/jap hapa, father is a typical mexican. i'm 38. don't race mix kids

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.