[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can I meet a nice trad wife if I start spelunking? I understand that there are no blacks down there.
>>
>>472350535
>falling for the cavernous Jew
>>
>>472350535
ever read the flintstones comic book?

marriage is disgusting. go back to the sex cave as nature intended.
>>
>>472350535
Anon her face looks like the human skin cell face robot. Have some standards.
>>
there are blacks down there but you can only see them if they smile
>>
>>472350535
>I understand that there are no blacks down there.
There will be when your 'trad' gf invites her "friend" along for the adventure.
>>
>>472350535
Only Dwarves down there...only Dwarves.
>>
File: 1718735414204289.png (374 KB, 753x604)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
Watch out for the bloody mattresses.
>>
>>472350535
That is one thing about nature, there are no blacks outside of the city where ever you go. They don't call them pavement apes for nothing. As for the trad wife psy-op, it is not real, it's just a fake Hollywood archtype often saw on the Hallmark Channel. It is fake and never was real outside of 1950's television sitcoms.
>>
>>472350657
I wasn't talking about caves btw
>>
>>472351946
>there are no blacks outside of the city where ever you go
Not true. I live in the south and we have tons of niggers that go fishing and hunting. Yes, they litter a lot. Yes, they are extremely loud and do not follow safety precautions whatsoever.
>>
>>472352483
>muh South
Not real wilderness pal. All you got is disgusting swampland.
>>
>>472352721
Ok
>>
>>472350535
They're called "cavers" now. Why? Because like Trekkies vs Trekkers, it's people trying to pretend they're not some they really are.
>>
don't look up that story of that dude who died upside down and they sealed his body in the cave for the luls
>>
>>472350535
No! They are all loose leftist hippies that try to be macho and compete with men. They also sleep around a whole lot, sometimes even if they are married. The only hope in caving is to get one that only goes a few times and isnt really part of the main caving groups.
>>
>>472350535
yeah buddy come on down nothing to worry about haha
>>
>>472353914
>nintendo switch
i dont care for those but ill go down

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.