[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719017490835673.jpg (473 KB, 1024x1024)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
I have started to realize that if you are an incel your opinion is automatically less valuable. Like, you can't even convince one person on earth to love you as you are. How are you going to convince me to trust you or what you say? Incels are often obsessed with something unnaturally which is why women don't want to touch you or feel interested in you.
>>
>>472350673
Fuck your birth rates and your civilization
>>
>>472350673
Hey is this thread about jews?
No?
Ok bye.
>>
File: ManjusriBodhisattva.jpg (218 KB, 1024x1024)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>472350673
oh look it's the hinayana trash from the other thread.
kill yourself sravaka
>>
>>472350918
One part of higher Bodhisattvahood if you had read the sutras is that you don't feel opposition against the Hinayana, which you obviously incel btw you obviously didn't read
>>
>>472351054
you clearly don't understand the skillful means of my antagonism.
if you were clear on the fundamental point you could see things backwards.
maybe go read another 10,000 words so you can taste rice
>>
>>472351434
Oh. Interesting that you know about it that well and use it. Anyhow if you're using skillful means then you're using it wrong. I have almost no attachment. This antagonism is meaningless and useless.
>>
>>472350673
>love you for who you are
that shouldn't take convincing. Retard.
>>
>>472350673
>I have started to realize that if you are an incel your opinion is automatically less valuable.
Someone who is continually told no by the world is going to be spurred to look within and keep changing. As opposed to someone who settles down and becomes mentally dormant. The incel, or someone inflicted with some kind of wound, in the world of the Shaman.
>>
File: cycle.jpg (888 KB, 904x1172)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
>>472351678
>then you're using it wrong
>and useless
so is it useless or am i using it wrong?
there's a difference?

>I have almost no attachment
what happened to it?
were you keeping it in your sock?
>>
>>472351742
Um ok shamans weren't incels. It's clearly something wrong with someone who even though he tries can't even get one woman to love him except his mum.
>>
>>472351837
It has been vaporized thanks to intense meditation. But it's still present in a small form which I will extinguish very soon. You're using it wrong and therefore it's useless.
>>
>>472352057
>It's clearly something wrong with someone who even though he tries can't even get one woman to love him except his mum.
Which can be the product of some disease or deformity, which is why I draw the lines to Shamanism, as an effective Shaman must pass through the looking glass via initiation. Like Chiron, the centaur:
>Philyra gave birth, with great pain, to a child named Chiron, with the upper body of a man and the lower body of a horse. Seized with shame and disgust at the sight of this monster, she abandoned him on Mount Pelion in Thessaly.
>Fortunately, Chiron was found and reared by Apollo, who taught him the healing arts, music, and prophecy, while Apollo’s twin sister Artemis taught him archery and hunting. Chiron excelled in every field. It is sometimes said that he invented pharmacy, medicine, and surgery.
Paracelsus, a prodigious healer, was noted for never having a love affair in his life.
>>
File: 1670027681614999.jpg (211 KB, 1014x1024)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>472352202
>You're using it wrong and therefore it's useless.
if it were useless, how could i use it much less wrong?

>It has been vaporized thanks to intense meditation
VAPORIZING INTENSELY! What serenity!
Present in a small form! Is that one or two inches?
>>
Why do you care about incels
>>
>>472352673
Indeed it is one inch only.
>>
>>472352855
I just feel like that's a problem that's not addressed a lot here.
>>
>>472353145
Why do you pretend to care though
>>
>>472352960
>it is one inch only
where is this one inch of attachment, in your hand or your foot?
>>
>>472353333
Checked. I think I do care genuinely because I just don't like that people are obsessed with race or globohomo and incels need to change their personality. They are spiritually unhealthy. However promiscuity is worse.
>>
File: fren.jpg (83 KB, 1375x645)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>472350673
I love you, fren.
>>
>>472353418
It is at the top of my spine.
>>
>>472353578
Thank you. I needed that.
>>
>>472353778
Chop wood, carry water, fren.
>>
File: omg.gif (2.61 MB, 268x268)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB GIF
>>472350673
>I have started to realize that if you are an incel your opinion is automatically less valuable
All you have to do is return the favor to others. That's literally all it takes, it flips a switch in their head that tells them "hey maybe this guy thinks my opinion is shit because it is!". Such is life in polarized retard planet.

>you can't even convince one person on earth to love you as you are
It is impossible to love anyone as they truly are, what they see in the mirror is all the show you. Everything else is a charismatic lie.
>>
>>472350673
you dont convince anyone to love you, you retard. if you are matched it just happens
>>
>>472350673
>Incels are often obsessed with something unnaturally which is why women don't want to touch you or feel interested in you.

It is very noble to want to help others, but more often than not, they are so attached to their misery, that no matter what you try, they will find a justification why they are helpless.
>>
File: arctic ice volume.jpg (155 KB, 1093x904)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>472350673
it's all the plastic. men used to be a lot smarter. incels are a new development
>>
>>472353556
what about racist spoiled whores who're also obsessed over race and "globohomo" the entire time, but unlike incels they're fucking spoiled and get everything handed over to them despite being victim-playing pieces of shit?
>>
>>472350673
>if you don't have money and status, do you even exist?
typical jewish mentality.
>>
>>472355926
I don't think there is such a thing as a slut who's obsessed with race. Cause she has filthy fornication she indulged in to think about, she doesn't obsess over something like race. That's why people often say feminists need a good dicking.
>>
>>472350673
Man....I wish I was an incel instead of Al Bundy. You guys can at least still go on cool adventures instead of babysitting some ungrateful hag. I wish you all well, I really do.
>>
so what you're saying is you're a woman?
>>
>>472350673
>Incels are often obsessed with something unnatural

Like your obsession with incels and your constant posting of them?
>>
File: bleeyacht.jpg (34 KB, 1125x763)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>472356474
At least you tragicomedic fathers get simp bennies from employers and tax write offs simply by virtue of having dependents a for every little shit you produce. For everything else there's your rich parents.
>>
>>472350673
I have a feeling that the people who throw the word incel around are late bloomers who were dorks in highschool and couldn’t get laid till college.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.