[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: white nigger.jpg (178 KB, 1000x667)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
The Irish may have pale skin but they act like niggers. Their BLM chimp outs and their arson is just further proof of that. So of course they support Palestine like all the other brown countries. That has now come back to bite them. Who could've seen this coming?

If you don't support Israel, you're not white. It's that simple. The Irish were better off under British rule and they know it. If they love Paliniggers so much they should invite them to Ireland.
>>
>>472351463
Dont worry anon, ireland is getting plenty of immigrants in the next few years.
>>
>>472352352
Good. They deserve it.
>>
>>472351463

meds were the only civilized whites
>>
>>472351463
Keep your Palestinians in Israel kike. They're your problem.
>>
File: alan shatter.png (75 KB, 785x557)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>472353766
Shalom Alan Shatter.
>>
>>472354111
He's referring to the Irish peacekeeping forces in places like the Golan heights. Who have been hit before by Iranian proxies. Some have even died. The UN is a joke.
>>
>if you don't support Israel, you're not white
Nice bait.
Ireland is where the nationalist fire rises most right now.
>>
Dublin sorts are scum
>>
>>472354827
I'm genuinely scared anon. I hoped we'd have more time. It's not what it felt like before now that it's actually happening. I'm not ready to die and yet I might be dead soon.
>>
>>472351463
Didn't read, death to americans anti european scum, cia glowies and moronic us citizens.
>>
>>472355311
Is there any 99% white bastion left in Ireland?
>>
>>472356279
Small towns were. Now the government are literally shipping thousands of men to them to settle. No exaggeration. They're bussing thousands of men to small Irish towns and housing them in hotels. When the hotels are burnt down by /ourguys/ they build temporary buildings to keep them in. I think the fighting will escalate from fire bombs to the real thing very soon. I see no other way for the pressure to escape. Worst of all I feel this must be part of their plan. Have us chimp out and make an example of us so the replacement continues across the West. They've been way too mask off way too quickly.
>>
>>472356904
Someone will have to take the lead. My only hope is that at least some of you guys walk out the other end rather than be ashes to remember.
>>
File: IMG_3762.jpg (87 KB, 633x686)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>472351463

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.