[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716519575061151.png (88 KB, 300x300)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
Holy fuck, its all bad. You have no choice, the choice was made by people far more powerful than yourself. Biden is a fall guy and a geriatric dementia patient they threw to the dogs, and Donald Zion Trump will not save you morons. Good fucking LUCK Americans. Both you and us are going to need it.

Get weapons and ammo, I wish i could do that here but Canada is a joke. Doesn't matter who wins, the result is controlled chaos, just as it was planned by the fiat currency emperors, and war-gamed during COVID.

Good luck bros, protect your fucking families, no one else matters. ESPECIALLY NOT THE POLITICAL "PARTY'S". No one is coming to save you, sometimes people have to learn things on their own, the hard way.
>>
>>472424609
The shill campaign isn't working, still voting Trump.
>>
>>472424750
Bingo
>>
File: memeflag.jpg (210 KB, 821x1024)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>472424609
That's cute
>>
Nah
That'd be something, and the only thing that ever happens is nothing.
>>
>>472424609
>You have no choice
Do you think voting is mandatory?
>>
>>472424750

I don't get it. Why? I get that no sane man would vote for Biden. But why Trump after all the bullshit he is speaking and doing.
It's not a binary choice. Believe or not it can matter for other countries as well if the US destabilises even further.
>>
>>472424750
Go ahead, watch all the "change" happen. Doesn't really matter who wins. Toss your vote in, not like I'm trying to stop you from doing so. Enjoy the "victory".
>>
>>472426546
Because it's funny you fucking retard.
>>
File: chud FACT.png (2 KB, 164x202)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>472425996
>>
>>472426736

No it's not. Global economic recession is not funny. Global war tensions are not funny. The chaos after the switch to a decentralised world is not funny.
It would be funny if the opposing new power center would be in Europe or in another real human settlement, but the current trend is not funny.
>>
File: trumpepe.jpg (105 KB, 1566x880)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>472424609
It's gonna be rockin' good
>>
>>472424609
We'll be fine...more abortions mean we need more immigrants.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.