[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Did you guys ever stop to consider, maybe your enemies are just stupid and incompetent? Prideful and arrogant? Maybe theyre just too clever by half scheming jews who never hold on to power for very long historically - their ranks padded by trannies, fags, dumb black women, and morons?
I know there's an ironic kind of security in your enemies being competent geniuses, but things are actually falling the fuck apart, for real.
>>
>>472426996
>but things are actually falling the fuck apart, for real.
It took them 8 years to realize this shit, because of all the Soviet censorship.
That’s what happens when you kill the first amendment. They removed all the canaries from the coal mine and shit is on the verge of collapse.
>>
>>472426996
every nation has marched lockstep in west to a shared multi racial doom nop outliers and all the conservtard party's are zionists any force that make several countries do the same shit at the same time is not weak nor is it dumb
>>
>>472426996
the powers that be inherited an amazing political and media machine and they are absolutely too incompetent to wield it well.

this guy is mostly right too though.
>>472427472
everybody is moving into the same direction so its all controlled and organized.
but they do seem desperate and started wielding hard power which they have no experience with.
many of their recent actions would be called absolute last resort nuclear options in the past. they are ripping out fundamental things that took centuries to be built up to fuel the machine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.