[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719552357554453.jpg (94 KB, 809x775)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Listen, I know Joe had a tough night but we can't abandon him now. It's not the time to start thinking of other candidates.
>>
Greasy brown ebt hands typed this
>>
>>472428159
>>
>>472428072
>>
>>472428072
Haha biden poo poo pee pee
>>
>>472428072
It's really too late to think of other candidates. Would mean that the Dems would lose some states by default. Smartest thing is to avoid future debates and just go full media assault.
I win no matter who is president but trump will give the best memes.
>>
File: joe biden let go.jpg (126 KB, 1080x935)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
joe biden wake up
>>
>>472428862
The only deadlines that have passed so far are party access deadlines. Whoever the Democrats nominate at their convention in August will be on the ballot in 49 states. The 50th, Ohio, they'll have to file for early, so they might just have to give that one up or leave Biden on the ballot there and use unfaithful electors should their replacement candidate win. There is no punishment in Ohio for being an unfaithful elector nor is their vote thrown out.
>>
>>472430128
Why the fuck is their convention so late? Something doesnt add up. How did they know this wouldnt happen? Either gross incompetence or something weird is going on.
>>
>>472428072
we always knew it would come to this
https://rumble.com/vc7vp5-the-sniff-test.html
>>
>>472428072
He had a great night. The mango moron looked like a tool picking on grandpa Joe. Anyone supporting trump is now an elderly abuser. Joe is doing great and he can't lose now.
>>
>>472428072
I for one am voting for the couch
>>
>>472431882
I don’t understand the point of posts like this. It’s very clear that it’s not genuine but at the same time it almost tries to be? But all it does is upset people it’s some kind of weird trick. It fucks with my head. What’s the real point of this?
>>
>>472428072
Good choice there
>>472428107
>>
>>472431992
it's a shitpost, anon. the only people it should affect are the tourists stalking this site en masse today.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.