[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Horseface Camel.png (562 KB, 644x451)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
It is given that Joe will be removed.
Hillary will be nominated.
One phone call and HorseFace Camel will be eliminated. Oops. Poof. Gone.

2024 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES WILL BE:
Hillary vs Trump

(Mark my words Americans)
Save this prediction.
>>
It's been several minutes since I've worshipped a nigger. When I haven't bowed to a shitskin and kissed his shoes I break out in a cold sweat. I get hives. My stomach gets all twisted up. I don't feel like myself. The depression takes over. Pure anguish. Most people need oxygen and water to live. I need oxygen, water and nigger worship.
My day isn't complete unless my hard earned money goes directly into a nigger's pocket. My life isn't complete until a nigger's hard dock shoots cum directly into my underaged daugthers pussy. If my knees aren't peppered with asphalt from kneeling on the pavement in front of an intellectually, emotionally, and physically superior black king they shake like bambi by the time I'm ready for bed. My lip quivers, my eyes fill with water and I get this lump in my throat. You know that feeling when your dog dies? That feeling when you have to watch a parent depart this earth? I have to deal with this every time a nigger goes back in to his crib for the night with unwashed feet.
It's my civic duty. It's the right thing to do. It's called
BEING
A
DECENT
HUMAN
BEING
>>
>>472433747
??
>>
>Hillary will win this time
>>
>>472435263
It will be very interesting to watch, that's for sure.
>>
>>472433679
A rematch where she gets fucked up again. I'd tune in for that.
>>
>>472433747
kek
>>
>third time's the charm for this skibidi hilldawg!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.