[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 951.png (148 KB, 322x527)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
SO WAS IS ALL RIGGED OR IS THIS REALLY ALL HAPPENING?
IF IT WAS WHY COULDN'T ((THEY)) SWAP HIM OUT EARLIER?
WHAT'S GOING ON I MISSED LAST MEETING
>>
>>472465941
I liked how every republican and retarded shill said biden took drug enhancing dick pills
>>
>>472465941
clearly they planned to do this because they all had pre-scripted lines about how bad he was ready to go.

I mean you can say they wrote that shit during the debate, but I think the vibe was that Joe Biden is the greatest actor/deepfake of our time and he sold the act. He's totally coherent IRL, but the DNC asked him to fall on a dimentia sword, and he put on a better act of a man in late stages of brain function loss than the best actors of our time could ever dream of.

The question is what happens next, something I genuinely haven't been curious about in US politics for years because its all so fake and gay, but they're doing a pretty good job getting engagement with this story arc. Shout out to the writers.
>>
>>472466070
Thanks for this very relevant information.
Very cool anon
>>
its all rigged but the glowniggers dont really have a coherent plan and they are incompetent and prideful
look at the world with this mindset and everything makes sense
not sexy
but its true and you know in your heart its true
>>
>>472465941
Nigger
>>
>>472465941
They didn't want to pull him out prior to the primaries since that would've allowed the voters to nominate someone like RFK or Bernie, now the party insiders can choose whoever they want at the convention
>>
>>472467272
They needed an excuse to get Biden not to run. They are fumbling with the intent to get Trump back in the office in time to start WW3 in hopes of remoralizing the "patriots" to support gov't enough to become the meatshield. They want to send enough White men to their deaths, so the replacement can go on without a hiccup.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.