[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DfLskZLUEAA8u5n.jpg (36 KB, 480x720)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Winona Ryder: Mel Gibson asked me if I was an oven dodger
>https://www.timesofisrael.com/winona-ryder-opens-up-about-her-experience-with-anti-semitism-in-hollywood/
>>
>>472467561
Kek nice try kike
>>
>>472467503
Mel Gibson is awesome. I laughed so hard when he gave it to his ex-wife about dressing like a whore and that she would get attacked by a pack of wild niggers.
>>
>>472467503
Read up on his father. He was trying to redpill everyone about kikes.
>>
>>472467503
Australians don't have manners, as such. Americans tend to like them anyway because on some level we get what they're about, but they sort of don't... and sometimes that's hard.
>>
>>472471534
Mel was born in Albany NY, fucking retard
>>
Remember when the police stopped Mel when he was drunk, and he said that the Jews were responsible for all wars? Yeah, he's based. And factually correct.
Most "Traditional Catholics" are based especially on the Jew question.
>>
>>472473182
damn so he's a dual citizen?
>>
File: winona-ryder-450947065.jpg (1.43 MB, 2188x3000)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>472467503
What was Ryder's answer?
>>
Traditional Catholics are redpilled on the Jews, race, money system, 9/11, feminism, communism, climate change BS, covid, and just about every conspiracy and psyop you can imagine. They're on the right side of every issue. What other religion AS A WHOLE is so based?

1. Not 100% of specimens are, but the religion itself encourages and fosters such redpilled status.
2. You can't confuse your average Catholic with TRADITIONAL Catholics, who attend Mass in Latin, have large families, don't eat meat on Friday, their women wear ankle length skirts, no social media, etc.

Trad Catholics DON'T live like everyone else. Regular Catholics are indistinguishable from everyone else.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.