[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yngifwhnmb391.jpg (29 KB, 500x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
"The Second Coming of Christ who is Yahweh, Eric Voytek Bartoli, Is White-American"
"All Jews Are Defrauding the Identity of God, Eric Voytek Bartoli for Communist Terrorism"
"Communism Is Illegal in the U.S.A."
"Red Dawn Clause - It's Legal to Kill Communists on U.S. Soil"
"All Jews Are Communists"
"United States Government Disclosure - The True Killers of U.S. President J.F.K Revealed as the State of Israel"
"Israel Falsified the Middle East Having WMD's in 2003"
"The Truth of 9/11 Revealed - It Was Mass Orchestrated in U.S. Media by Israel For Months Prior to 9/11"
"The Jews Have Stolen Eric Voytek Bartoli's SyntaX and Have Redefined the Word Sputnik For Communist Terrorism to Defecate on An Underage Jewish Girl"
"A Majority of Underage Jewish Girls in the U.S.A. Have Been Defecated On By Pedophile Terrorists Enabled By Jews Defrauding the Identity of God and the Owner of the United States Government Eric Voytek Bartoli"
"A Majority of Underage Jewish Girls on U.S. Soil have Eaten the Defecation of a Third World Homeless Pedophile Illegally On U.S. Soil"
"The Jewish Race Had Been Genocided For All Their War Crimes And Don't Have Anymore Women to Repopulate Israel - 2023"
"Millions of Third World Refugees in Israel? Why Israel NEEDS Millions of New Immigrants to Survive"
"The Truth of Dark Colored Jews and Why They are the Future of the Jewish Race"
"Hollywood In Theft of God's Junction and ID who is Eric Voytek Bartoli and the Owner of the United States Government, Is Churning Out Terrible Movies as a Conveyor Belt - Here is why you should avoid Hollywood"
"Eric Voytek Bartoli Who Is God, Can Pull Off a Kamehameha - Here is how God's Support of Japan is helping the U.S. Grow"

With all that said I aquire every U.S. media company as the sole owner
>>
>>472468420
Thread theme because Eric is going to the hospital again.

https://youtu.be/eREXD5sBonQ?feature=shared
>>
>>472468850
I'm actually the real private owner of the United States Government and just reporting the real news
>>
>"The Jewish Race Had Been Genocided For All Their War Crimes And Don't Have Anymore Women to Repopulate Israel - 2023"
>It's more than halfway past 2024 of a dead timeline

They got killed really hard by third world pedophiles they enabled. All a terrorist has to do is goto a Jewish neighborhood in the states and stand outside an underage Jewish girls window to obtain an underage Jewish girl to defecate on

As a majority of the underage Jewish girls in NYC and elsewhere were defecated on by a third world pedophile of a different race

I was on the bus last summer filled of underage underage Jewish girls and they pinpointed out the abomination homeless African pedophile they let defecate on them through theft of my identity in historicity they enabled and instead of fighting anyone I quickly got off the bus to not inhale the stench of homeless pedophile defecation in the breaths of all the underage Jewish girls in unison

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.