[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2.6-Zyn-RyanBS-2.jpg (193 KB, 2001x1334)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>the only scientifically proven thing that can help biden at this point and his party wants to ban it
kek
>>
>>472468435
im addicted, they must be poison.
>>
>>472468435
why are they so jewish with flavours? they need to spice it up, wypipo can't season dey zyn
>>
>>472468862
I'm having a rhubarb and green chili pouch right now nibba. Didn't even wash it.
>>
These are such trash poison money wasters - don't give in. Seriously this shit steals your money and joy.
>>
>>472468435
Tucker Carlson who is literally a nazi likes zyn therefore I must call for it to be banned
t. Modern Liberal
>>
Both of my brothers are addicted to this shit and they are just constantly on edge and miserable if they don't have it, spend tons of money on it, and both have back pain from it.
>>
>>472468435
I ordered some of these last night, thought it might help me get off the smokes
>>
>>472470867
>>472470028
i have no idea what that is

>both have back pain from it.
lmfao, people will blame back pain on anything - read John Sarno, it's emotional
>>
>>472470555
Carlson is a fool. Any one can tell you that Rogue is better and lasts longer. Try Rogue today!
For me? Its Rogue mango 6mg.
>>
>>472471117
>switches out poison for poison
Just quit you fucking tard.
>>
>>472471117
you're essentially substituting but ya its effective as far as that goes. cool mint is the only flavor that has any legs, the other flavors wear out after like 20 minutes but the citrus is really tasty.
>>
>>472470028
yeah I’m gonna need rhubarb strawberry
>>
i put them in my asshole it's a good rush
>>
>>472474316
dumb boomer post
>>
>>472468435
Never liked Zyn. Something about the taste is wrong.

On isnt bad though. Actually what ive been using in place of smoking. Haven't smoked in 2 weeks.
>>
>>472470867
>back pain
>most likely due to getting pounded out by the ZynMen (they give out free Zyn in exchange for a very strenuous deep tissue massage, which is also free)
>>
nicotine is one of the best nootropics for public speaking, have to use it only like once a week to stay effective though.

same with caffeine. it's a completely different drug if only taken once a week.
>>
File: aminos.png (153 KB, 825x646)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>472475956
I'm more into aminoMAXXING as these aminos won't lose effectiveness taken daily.

Add L-Phen to the list as it's a more energetic version of DLPA.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.