[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000019299.jpg (55 KB, 1024x512)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
if trump wants to win he needs to do the following

1. demand boldly that democrats replace biden on the ticket. that they have blatantly lied for years about his senility and that it is time to admit they were wrong and replace biden with a candidate that is actually capable of having a coherent thought.

2. this will put the democrats into an absolute state of panic. there are already serious murmurs of replacing biden, but if trump commands them to do it first, it will have a devastating effect. they will either.

A. be forced to run biden anyway to spite trump, which is a loss on election day.
or
b. be forced to basically agree with trump, and remove biden just like they were commanded to do. which makes them look like weak pussies who finally admitted they were slimey little cunts after daddy trump spanked them. which is a loss.

its a win win for big daddy trump

its the oldest trick in the book. and it's time to do it. you see your opponent's on the verge of something. you command them to do it causing swtious issues for the unwashed retarded masses looking at it.

TRUMP!!! DEMAND JOE BIDEN BE REMOVED NOW!!!!
>>
>>472468926
He really said that? Well he's earned my vote for supporting the death penalty on anything. Thanks anon for giving me a reason to vote for trump over dementia biden

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.