[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707041989729686.jpg (109 KB, 660x440)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Late Friday evening in the Las Vegas valley area, I observed numerous high-altitude aircraft traveling at faster-than-commercia-aircraft speeds. I sat outside watching for roughly two hours, occasionally going inside to urinate and refresh decaf and smokes. The apparent military aircraft appeared to be coming from both Creech and Nellis AFB, both of which i'm familiar, as well as being familiar with commercial aircraft procedures and specifically nellis aircraft procedures.

The commercial aircrafts were hugging the southern mountains of the vegas valley, in the area of Black Mountain. Military aircraft were flying due-southeast towards AZ, and a couple went east towards UT. Both commercial and military aircrafts turned on their full-brights, and commercial aircraft turned off one wing bright when they turned to follow the mountain range. i know aircraft generally do not like flying over mountains due to unnecessary turbulence.

I'm just wondering if i'm a schizo faggot or if something is happening. I see no news articles about it anywhere (friday evening) and the event appeared to be quiet. Previous thread i made below.
>>472537378
>>
File: 1705211602948327.jpg (124 KB, 1633x823)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>
File: 1707482380639340.jpg (89 KB, 817x726)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
File: game over.jpg (70 KB, 398x398)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>472664616
The game is over, as I am fond of saying.

The jews won. They are in control of the Pikes Peak batholith and the multi-trillion-dollar granite tunnel system — a highly symbolic 40 miles west of Denver, Colorado in the Front Range. But they are in control of much more than the end-time survival apparatus. They control not only the military and government of the United States of America but through the power of major corporations and the corruptibility of businessmen and government officials, fiat currency manipulation by the WiΩards of Fiat Currency at the Federal Reserve System, a small army of propagandists and "hackers" (this is a technically incorrect use of the term) who are fighting to maintain control of the Frankenstein monster they created called the Internet (in a war I fear they are going to lose), and even the Republican form of government they created which inevitably—and I would argue by design—fosters centralized control and assures only a handful of "elected" officials must be compromised to control an entire country, they control the entire Western world.
>>
>>472664616
Bro had 2 hours and didnt whip out his phone to take a picture

Eat shit
>>
>>472665487
if it was an operation, it occurred past sunset. like i said, real high alt aircraft. photographs would be impossible, you know that. i live in a normal suburb with normal streetlight light pollution at night. i can see the bright stars, thats it.

you would not want me to post a blurry photo of a kinda black sky with lens glare. bear with me on that, i'm not a stargazer
>>
>>472665682
>photographs would be impossible
>visible to naked eye
shut the hell up you piece of shit
>>
>>472664616
im more interested in the sheriff helicopters flying circles over populated hours in the middle of the night, for hours. last night i checked flight radar and found at least 10 of them doing this all over the country. just from randomly clicking on helicopters and looking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.