[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715075411224209.jpg (340 KB, 1440x892)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
Last night first male-male gay couple Maxim and Janis married at the top of National Library of Latvia in the presence of ultra-liberal Minister of Justice of Latvia - Inese Lībiņa-Egnere.

All ceremony expenses were paid by taxpayers.
>>
File: 1690742002263509.jpg (534 KB, 1440x913)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
Minister of Justice of Latvia - Inese Lībiņa-Egnere
>>
File: 1689972300391144.jpg (339 KB, 1440x960)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Even notary was a faggot
>>
>>473076832
but USSR was totally evil
>>
>>473076832
Welcome to the West.
>>
>>473076832
>>
>>473076832
Baltics are the same cuck faggots as Nords so its no surprise you cucks wont ever do shit
>>
>>473077186
you're evil now too
>>
>>473076832
>LOSES TO PHILIPPINES IN NIGGERBALL TOURNAMENT
>LEGALIZES FAGGOTRY
BILATVIA LMAO
>>
>>473076832
Globohomo
>>
It’s only gonna get worse. That’s what butthurt belters don’t get. You don’t get to join the club without following club rules. And public anal sex in front of children is a must. Homosexuality is new Western religion.
Once they’re done with you and once they completely destroy your society, you’ll wish Soviets, not Russians, came back lmao. But I gotta be honest, you totally deserve it.
>>
I stress again: it’s not politics, it’s a religion. You can’t reason with them. There’s no cold calculus behind this. And they’re proselytising all the time. Little by little, fags are the new elite of your society, along with a panoply of other more insane deviants. Those fags are of course grateful to the foreign power that gave them power.
It’s not even a conspiracy “to destroy white race” or something. It’s a religion. Jews might be eager participants but they don’t really run it. They just exploit and serve as enforcers. Westerners are equally rabid about this as Wahabbis are about Islam. They replaced Christianity with homos and Saint George Floyd.
It’s just like how in USSR, “regular” religion got replaced with pseudo-religion which was exponentially more bizarre, and as a reminder of that you have mummified Lenin still lying in his coffin.

Average (retarded) Pole or Latvian think along the lines of “oh they won’t bother us it makes no sense we’re le epic shield against Russia!!1” but they simply don’t give a rats ass about that. Dogmas of their religion are the most important.

That’s why in Ukraine, fag rights are getting expanded at the same time ordinary men are abducted from the street and sent to the front to get slaughtered.
>>
>>473076832
>>473076908
>>473076968
Some bearded fat fucks who can barely wipe their own asses sticking their tongues in each other's anuses. This is the meaning of love, apparently. Wonder if they have to pick dingleberries out of each other's beards. That would be cute.
>>
>>473076832
The Cult of the Poopy Penis marches ever forwards!
>>
good
nazis can seethe
>>
Remember me Latvia and don't make the same mistakes.....
>>
>>473076908
Of course it's a fucking woman
>>473078069
Accurate
>>473076832
Was fag marriage legalized by an elected parliament or it was the usual court shenanigans?
>>
>>473079078

Uskoro i u Crnoj Gori
sem manjinskih nacionalnih stranaka i ovih Srba niko se ne protivi pederima i NVO sektoru koji ih podržava
Crna Gora ima pet miliona stranaka a ni jedna nije konzervativna i desničarska.
Splachine će ovo uraditi ovdje za koju godinu a da narod uopšte i ne pitaju jer dobro znaju da 90% zemlje nema razuma za pederluk.
>>
So based. Vatniggers seething
>>
>>473076832
based and globo homo pilled. btw random fun fact gay couples have half average the domestic violence rates and lesbian have twice.
>>
File: file.png (435 KB, 1265x589)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
imagine this was your life, copy/pasting the same thread day after day after day.
>>
>>473080210
Seething vatnik dismayed over the tide of human progress

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.