[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: droned.jpg (145 KB, 1195x673)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Are you telling me the Secret Service and Police had no eyes in the air? REALLY?! You keep yapping about smartphone and tv footages, new angles, low-resolution images and all this red herring, while you fail to ask the only important question: where the fuck were the drones? Why there is no drone footage? Are you all just gullible niggercattle?
>>
File: download (19).png (170 KB, 663x376)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
Dunno
>>
I think just the idea someone was trying to assassinate him they wanted to keep it under the rug. And in the attempt to do so they let him go all the way to not stop the shooter because the press would of helped trump
>>
Imagine what a dji mavic 3 would do to someone they could have fucked him up
>>
File: 1650370728319.jpg (750 KB, 1096x1071)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>474850815
This happened in the Unites Fucking States, in 2024. Do you want me to believe that they had no drones scanning the roofs and the crowds from above? Give me a fucking a break... ALL Police force around the world is equipped with drones today, even in the fucking Europoor countries with all the fucking privacy laws.
>>
Secret Service is a bunch of grifters confirmed
>>
>>474851210
A drone is noisy as fuck, tho it can be packed with explosives, true. But this is not the point. We are supposed to ignore that the Secret Service and Police intentionally held the drones on ground or did not even bring any. WHY? Who gave the order not to use them? That person/department head is fucking complicit in the assassination attempt and corrupt 100%. The fact that were no drones in the air proves this was an inside job. The fact that no mainstream media talks about this proves that you are being deceived. End of story.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.