[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm getting a bad case of diversity fatigue, to be honest. I watch tiktok a lot and am really not fond of how much the left celebrates and plays defense for thug/gang behavior (the source of the drugs, assault and shootings
)
The brandishing of guns, the threats of violence, the anti-social behavior, the embracing of gang culture and the lefts protection of cartel women (women who harbor cartel members who steal from and kill our citizens). It's fucking tiresome.
I hate white supremacy desu, this place being invaded by the storm fags has turned /pol/ into a nazitard factory that feeds fuel to the SJWs, who in turn force me to have to sit through DEI shit on a regular basis, but I'm starting to hate the left too.
More and more I see talentless parrots regurgitate the same talking points on youtube, Twitter and tiktok, an endless loop of "we need more diversity, we need to be softer on brown criminals" and basically getting paid to duckspeak.
I hate gang and hood culture like you wouldn't believe, it has no right to exist. I rejected that life and got nothing for doing so, while those who embrace it get multiple chances they don't deserve.
Tired of this shit, man.
These kinds of people who live this life are not "victims of systemic racism" or "unfortunate". They act this way for social cred, for bitches/pussy from ho's, and to get into cartels and gangs easier when they're locked up.
There is no victim, there is no sob story. They're vermin, trying to impress other vermin.
I hate their music. I hate their attitudes. I hate how their mere existence means women can't be alone at night. I hate their bragging. I hate their hand signs. I hate their kids, who ruin playgrounds and schools, and I hate their women, who enable their crimes against others, and raise more criminal minded trash people like themselves.
>>
>>480960224
Why are you concerned with mortal issues? Fuse your will to the divine will so that your will can become perfect. I don’t understand why /pol/ users don’t interact with /x/ users more. I have been meditating alone in my apartment after being unemployed for 5 months and I feel higher than ever.
>>
I hate niggers too
>>
>I hate white supremacy desu, this place being invaded by the storm fags has turned /pol/ into a nazitard

It’s the Jews, retard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.