[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Cringe
>>
>>14377483
not watching raw anymore desu
>>
hahahahahabababahaha
>>
why is she given big match john treatment? i don't fucking get it
>>
Why do you incels get so insecure when a woman succeeds?
>>
File: A43V.jpg (608 KB, 2048x2048)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
Please save us!
>>
She sucks so fucking bad lmao....beyond stale
>>
>current women champions
>bayley & becky
this booking has go away heat with me
>>
>>14377483
This bitch is more selfish than Chuck, and I'm tired of pretending she isn't
>>
>>14377616
She is shoot the biggest self mark in wrestling and has go away heat with me
>>
>>14377616
Let's not go that far
>>
>>14377547
Everyone else in the match wasn't a woman?
Begging ya to make sense, simp.
>>
>have female talent
>perpetually job them to your artificial draws who were never over in the first place
BEST BOOKER OF THE YEAR XERS AND SIRS!
>>
>>14377616
At least Charles doesn't see herself as the babyface
>>
>>14377616
>>14377641
>>14377730
Chuck is booked to win a lot of titles, but she's also booked specifically to lose them to other people, since being on the main roster her average title reign is 73 days, and 10 of them less than that, 6 less than 30 days, but Becky just demanded the belt as a condition to sign her new contract
>>
>>14377483
God forbid they put the fucking belt on their most known female star. You guys just don’t get it.
>>
jeets really hate Becky don't they
>>
>>14377870
kek you think TKO would let her strongarm them like that
she won because she's the only credible women in that battle royal, other than nia who would be way worse
in reality they shouldve just waited until the draft and put the strap on bianca or iyo
>>
>>14377922
they all think they have a chance with Liv lol
>>
>>14378400
How does that work liv is much hotter
>>
She signed a new contract? I thought Drew and Becky haven’t signed new deals as of now? It should’ve been Nia Jax. Have Rhea come back finish bad blood with Liv. Then Rhea slay Nia Jax and be a big babyface. So simple.
>>
>>14378533
She already beat Nia

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.