[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: looovedoug.jpg (206 KB, 1080x1350)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Work at AEW, some shit for you guys:

>>Discovery was livid at the fact that Jack Perry is back and that he and the Bucks are gloating still about driving out Punk and that the Bucks are tag champions.

>>They want Perry gone and Bucks pretty much kicked off of TV ASAP and that's created new hassles for Tony as far as roadblocks to get a favorable new deal, with Tony now basically resigned at the thought of a channel hop once he can start negotiating with other networks.

>>Discovery is also why Swerve as the belt and if they have their way, he'll beat Ospreay at Wembley as Discovery doesn't give a shit about him or Okada.

>>They want Edge vs Swerve, Danielson vs Swerve, Jericho vs Swerve, Moxley vs Swerve, to establish Swerve as the face of the company.

>>The six man match at Collision was a last minute add once the Bucks demanded they win the match at Dynasty, to placate fans who were not going to be happy that the Bucks were winning at the PPV and Perry's return.

>>I should also note, that Christian is especially livid that Jack Perry is back. Christian and Perry never got along and has stated that if given a chance, he'd shoot on Perry and say the quiet part out loud (that Perry explicitly picked a fight with Punk so that Tony's lawyer, who the Bucks were Eifel Towering behind their wives backs, could have her excuse to fire Punk for the Bucks).

>>Right now, Tony has been asking for people to work with Perry, but not many people want to. Both out of disgust for what Perry did to the company but also a feeling that Perry (thanks to the Bucks's political protection he now has) will be even more wreckless and careless now that he knows there will never be any consequences for him being a shithead.
>>
>>14380185
>>Omega's currently ghosting the Bucks, as he's not got time for their bullshit since he's going in for major surgery for his leaking intestines. A surgery so severe in terms of possibly killing Kenny if things go bad, that he has started getting his affairs in order creating a will and other related stuff done before it, in case the worst scenario happens.
>>To deal with the backlash for the Bucks getting the belts and them refusing to work with FTR now that they have them/Perry coming back, Motor City Machine Guns were hired to placate FTR, with the idea being given that MCMG/FTR will do a best of seven series to balance out the Bucks holding the tag titles hostage.

>>Ospreay was REALLY fucking butt-hurt that his trash talking of HHH didn't get him the pats on the back he thought it would get. Internally, a lot of people HATE Ospreay, hate how he got a sweetheart deal with perks most wrestlers there don't get and the general idea that he's a barely functioning retard who's head is up Meltzer's ass. Many are hoping Discovery wins the war and Swerve gets to be a long serving champion, since unlike Ospreay, Swerve is humble and actually has normal human intelligence as opposed to being a literal retard like Ospreay.

>>Bryan Danielson is DESPERATE to get the Bella Twins AEW contracts, but their demands (huge contracts, creative control to a degree that even Mercedes Mone doesn't have, and major TV time every week) is too much for Tony, who's told Danielson that he wants to wait until the new TV deal gets finalized before bringing his ho and her sister into the company.

>>Finally, Jericho is pushing for a "who's the daddy" storyline with Angelo and Ruby Soho, since Angelo is one of the few people in Jericho's circle that will still have anything to do with him at this point.
>>
File: headcannon.png (11 KB, 566x700)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>14380185
>Work at AEW, some shit for you guys:
> >>Discovery was livid at the fact that Jack Perry is back and that he and the Bucks are gloating still about driving out Punk and that the Bucks are tag champions.
> >>They want Perry gone and Bucks pretty much kicked off of TV ASAP and that's created new hassles for Tony as far as roadblocks to get a favorable new deal, with Tony now basically resigned at the thought of a channel hop once he can start negotiating with other networks.
> >>Discovery is also why Swerve as the belt and if they have their way, he'll beat Ospreay at Wembley as Discovery doesn't give a shit about him or Okada.
> >>They want Edge vs Swerve, Danielson vs Swerve, Jericho vs Swerve, Moxley vs Swerve, to establish Swerve as the face of the company.
> >>The six man match at Collision was a last minute add once the Bucks demanded they win the match at Dynasty, to placate fans who were not going to be happy that the Bucks were winning at the PPV and Perry's return.
> >>I should also note, that Christian is especially livid that Jack Perry is back. Christian and Perry never got along and has stated that if given a chance, he'd shoot on Perry and say the quiet part out loud (that Perry explicitly picked a fight with Punk so that Tony's lawyer, who the Bucks were Eifel Towering behind their wives backs, could have her excuse to fire Punk for the Bucks).
> >>Right now, Tony has been asking for people to work with Perry, but not many people want to. Both out of disgust for what Perry did to the company but also a feeling that Perry (thanks to the Bucks's political protection he now has) will be even more wreckless and careless now that he knows there will never be any consequences for him being a shithead.
>>
>>14380185
>>14380186
have sex. you spent at least 30 minutes writing this.
>>
>>14380185
>Discovery was livid at the fact that Jack Perry is back and that he and the Bucks are gloating still about driving out Punk and that the Bucks are tag champions.
Plausible. Punk was AEW's biggest draw so firing him and gloating about it is total lunacy. I can very much see WBD looking at the ratings the Punkster is doing for WWE now and seething at Tony for allowing this fuckery to pass.
>Christian and Perry never got along
This I don't believe. Tony's a spineless pussy so if Christian really had a problem with Perry then he could have told Tony "I'm not working with this guy" and that would be the end of it.
>>
>>14380185
Wtf does Love Doug have to do with your fantasy booking blog?
>>
>>They want Edge vs Swerve, Danielson vs Swerve, Jericho vs Swerve, Moxley vs Swerve, to establish Swerve as the face of the company.

I believe this 100%. Not because he’s diverse, but because he’s the only person with potential at the company at the moment that has a push. Unfortunately he’ll job to osprey and aew will enter their YouTube / Tubi era.
>>
>>14380185
Fine speech
>>
>>14380185
I don't believe your LARP, but if Swerve beats Mox while he's the IWGP champ, then I'm officially done with wrestling
>>
>>14380217
Tony begged Christian to work with Perry and Christian agreed, because the alternative was losing TV time since he isn't friends with the Elite and not wanting to be buried since Kenny still held a grudge against Christian beating him.

Also, WBD and Tony are basically at a stalemate over the Bucks. To the point that some of us boys speculate that the Bucks MUST have some sort of blackmail on Tony to have him repeatedly go to bat/protect them. With the most popular theory being that Tony might have engaged in some light embezzlement while working for his father and Tony being stupid enough to let him be recorded by the Bucks talking about it.
>>
>>14380516
I trust you anon, christian literally disappeared and got regulated to a manager after he beat omega. those fags the elite are ruining their own company and still not bringing in the ratings kek.
>>
oh cool it's the FTR NDA headcanon schizo.
>>
>>14380775
he was always right doe
>>
sage
>>
>>14380806
Literally never once right about a single thing ever.
Take your meds schizo.
>>
>>14380185
Fake & Gay Although this is actually a pretty good idea to siphon off some of wwe's audience.
>>Discovery is also why Swerve as the belt and if they have their way, he'll beat Ospreay at Wembley as Discovery doesn't give a shit about him or Okada.

Not only does it sound exactly like the type of shit that dei corpos would do, there's also a vacuum that's wide open now ever since Cawdy became the new Big dawg. To my shock, Roman actually had a huge black audience. I had no idea, I always thought they would treat him as a wannabe of them. I see potential in that audience jumping ship to gayew if you push Swerve as the ace of the company especially if you're pushing Sashit at the same time. Unlike with gayew's troon audience, attracting the blacks would actually translate into real money with at least merchandise. I'm not sure how much they actually pay for ppvs but having them around might actually alleviate a lot of the nerdiness & lameness that's often associated with gayew. Swerve is one of the few gayew wrestlers who doesn't look like a nerd at first glance. He's skinny as fuck but most rappers are around his size and I think he could be a viable multimedia spokesperson for gayew like how Cawdy was back when he worked for Aew. When you look at WWE, their main champ is almost always the most marketable. I sure as fuck can't imagine Assplay being all that marketable outside of the IWC because he can't even fucking read ayy lmao.

The Bella whores would also be a good acquisition if they're used as spokepersons with their own talkshow similar to how Brandi & Cody were back when she worked at gayew.

Gayew & WWE suck, but I love chaos. I see an opening that gayew could take which could damage wwe especially since wwe is already catering to iwc faggots. Cater to the thug audience that Roman had with Swerve, Bellas & Sashit
>>
>>14380516
Kenny went out of his way to praise Christian in interviews after their matches. Try again.
>>
sage all schizophrenic meltdowns
>>
>>14380811
nah you always meltdown in here and samefag hard about him. you dont even DEBONK anything you just bitch. he was right about punk, the bucks, and christian
>>
>>14380852
Niggers will never gravitate to aew, it's too nerdy and not mainstream enough. Also doesn't bring the soap opera drama like wwe which niggers love so much.
>>
You wrote out all this seething schizo headcanon instead of applying for a job or getting your meds prescription refilled.
>>
>>14380185
Once again AEW insider with the scoops!
>>
>>14380911
>>14380806
why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person ?
Do you think anyone on here actually believes any of this rambling seething nonsense ?
>>
So you expect us to believe that WBD has this iron clad control over booking the World Title on Swerve and giving him a megapush, yet at the same time have 0 control or capacity or say over the Young Bucks being tag team champions and they are "furious about it" ?
Do you not see the massively retatded contradiction in logic here ?
Who writes this horseshit ?
>>
>>14380952
youre being schizo again. the sad part is you think no one notices but they do
>>
>>14380995
>iron clad control
where did he say that?

>yet at the same time have 0 control or capacity or say over the Young Bucks
thats not even insinuated. they dont want them on tv and tony continues to push them. this will hurt their renewal chances. are you this stupid or are you trying to twist his words?
>>
I can confirm all of this is pretty much accurate and true.
t. Another AEW employee
>>
Why hasn't The Podcast reported on this?
>>
>>14381011
>he
>his
>him
Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person again schizo ? We all know it's you.
Do honestly believe you can fool anyone on here ? Are you legit that stupid?
>>
>>14380185
piggaloid headcanon
>>
>>14381036
>IVE DEBONKED HIM!!! I CALL HIM SCHIZO AND I WIN!!! SAMEFAGGING HAHA YAY!!!!
I'm literally not him. I just see you melting down in all of these threads and I start to pick on you
>>
Riddle me this then so called “insiders”: how much pussy is TK slaying in the female locker room?
>>
>>14381046
schizo seethe

sage sll schizo posts
>>
>>14381011
LOL You see it, that one anon is twisting AEW Insider's words acting like he's being impartial about it. I'm fairly sure that Brandon Cutler comes in here and screeches about this guy constantly
>>
>>14381046
>selling this hard for a troll
NGMI
>>
>>14381050
oh so now you logged in to your shitty account to have your meltdown. good work. from accusing others of samefagging to managing to do it yourself. nice work.
>>
>>14381054
Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person again schizo ?
>>
>>14381056
>forgot he logged in and is still trying to act impartial
you fucked up
you fucked up
you fucked up
>>
>>14381058
>log into account
>4chan

sage all schizo headcanon threads
>>
sage in all fields
>>
>>14381062
>>14381067
look at this shitter melting down. Im not responsible if you want to cry about the bucks and defend aew all the time
>>
>>14380852
Please shut the entire fuck up your fucking retarded mark, you can't even go 5 seconds without one of your stupid fucking nicknames. Straight cancer, go the fuck away.
>>
kek this schizo seething that nobody believes his schizo headcanon LARP that he wasted his time typing out.
KWAB!!!!
>>
sup ftrschizo
>>
>>14381120
you posted this you retard. try to discredit a thing he said.
>>
Thanks guys, this is all true
-Big Tone
>>
>>14381127
>he
Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person again schizo ?
>>
I always appreciate a good headcanon thread
>>
>>14380186
I would almost pretend to believe this if not for the Ospreay thing. Dude is really popular with the boys and knows most of them from the indies. He is literally close friends with Swerve and massively popular as a nice dude.
>>
>>14381067
>>14381071
You're way too mad about a shit post, dude. Are you Tony Khan himself? Lmao
>>
>>14380516
>Kenny still held a grudge against Christian beating him.

For the Impact title?! Bulllllshit. Omega needed the Belt Collector run to end basically ASAP, including losing his titles, so he could heal up. No chance he holds a grudge against Christian for helping him take a break.
>>
>>14381317
This, the boys' opinion of Ospreay generally seems to be "Moron (affectionate)".
>>
>>14380185
hi ftrschizo nice to see you back again
>>
KWAB what a schizo BITCH
>>
>not a single person buying OP's schizo LARP
kek what a failure.
FTRschiz forever in the mud
>>
Sorry I'm late guys
*sigh* somehow FTRschizo has returned
>>
File: 1712840780010636.png (257 KB, 900x425)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>14380185

Headcanon I wish were true. lol. I want this company to burn to the ground.
>>
File: gay wrestlers.jpg (385 KB, 1564x1564)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
I really doubt TBS is that invovled with the AEW product. At most they know Punk meant rating go up and bucks mean the ratings go down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.