[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>forgotten already

What went wrong?
>>
>>14381101
He's mexican
>>
>>14381101
he had a match last night and he impressed me a lot i forgot how good his strikes looked
>>
>>14381101
He was never as good as him, or people who don't actually watch him, thought he was

He has a good look and is good in the ring but he has 0 actual charisma or mic skills
>>
he always sucked ever since he lost the mask
>>
I genuinely don't know who that is.
>>
He doesn’t keep his mask on and can’t cut dimes promos
>>
>>14381101
Is that Rocky Romero?
>>
I always thought he looked like a jobber from the attitude era. only he was wrestling on SUPER ASTROS wrestling luchadors
>>
>>14381107
There's only things wrong with Andrade:
>That he needs a mouth piece despite being married to someone who speaks English and working with in the US for a decade
> His only personality on every production is "mexican man who wears sunglasses indoors and walks to ring with his old jobs mask" . Imagine walking to your job wearing your first jobs hat every day.
But hey, if he wants to career midcard with ring skills that would bury either Uso if not both at the same time, then he is allowed to do that. He's a valuable worker, a good backbone of any company because he can work almost anyone and make them look good.
>>
>>14381139
Problem is he has the ego of a main eventer, in 12 months he will probably start to grumble about not being pushed and say he wants to leave. He'd be decent if he just accepted his position
>>
>>14381154
yeah he's a mexican dolph ziggler he just needs to learn his place
>>
He's just a midcard guy who thinks he should be a main eventer
>>
>>14381154
Doubt it. He spend 4 years of his career rotting in AEW, he's at least enough of a self mark to care about his legacy that he'd rather work than wonder off into lesser programs before contract ends
>>
>>14381238
lmao
>>
>>14381101
La Sombra > Andrade
>>
>>14381101
>What went wrong
He's a jobber with an over inflated ego, thank god both Tony and HHH see him as the shitter he is.
>>
>>14381101
I don't know why he refuses to learn English, he is issued from a Mexican wrestling dynasty, he has the look, he has the skills matched by very few, all he needs is the ability to speak basic English and he will be the giga dimes Mexican wrestler they have been looking for since Rey Mysterio became old, yet for some reason, he doesn't feel like living up to his full potential. People who are objectively worse than him like Santos Escobar and Dominik Mysterio are having better success just because they can speak English.
>>
Good in the ring but he has negative charisma.
>>
>>14381101
Nothing. He was hired to fill in the midcard and add depth to the roster, simple as.
>>
>>14381101
He can do moves well, but he is such a charisma vacuum in and out of the ring.
>>
>>14381101
no gimick and can't speak proper english
>>
Just give him Zelina Vega already and put them out of the LWO. Nigga needs a mouthpiece, and his mouthpiece is stuck on Smackdown while he's on Raw. Unironically, just bring Charlotte back as his Valet and have her do his promos.
>>
>>14381238
>4 years of his career

Andrade was still under WWE contract 3 years ago.
>>
Because he's literally the only person who hasn't figured out that he's the Jannetty to RUSH

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.