[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5445.png (481 KB, 821x674)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
RAW last night showcased why there was never any "era change" for the WWE.

>tag team division still in shambles yet every other match is a tag team match
>Womeme main events that do nothing new and are mid at best
>New Heavyweight champion cant promo and his opponent had the worst mania match in recent memory
>Hunter actually thinks his tag team division is the best of any era as per his Mania press conference

Nothing changed. We got the Rock for a couple months, and now back to your regularly scheduled slop.
>>
>>14381695
Raw was one of the worst shows I remember in ages and Smackdown wasn’t much better, plus it had probably the worst women’s match I’ve seen in a decade.
WWE fuckin sucks again, it was fun while it lasted I guess
>>
>>14381765
>>14381695
gAyEW was canceled, tranny
>>
>>14381772
Seeing that I watch WWE and dont even think about AEW maybe you should change things up faggot
>>
obese smelly smarks got mind broken by HHH
>>
>>14381817
HHH is complete ass
>>
>>14381695
go into more depth on this, can you not tell that drew will be taking the title from damien soon? can you not follow the basic storytelling of the many feuds of the show? can you not see that diy is breaking up? do you just not pay attention to what you watch? all the stuff you complain about seems like retarded headcanon
>>
>>14381695
Yeah. It's all the same shit. Coconut nigger check. Nog Gay check. Ugly walled horse wins check.
>>
>>14381695
Hunter has always been a dogshit booker
>>
Is The Rock selling here or is he fucked up
>>
>>14381695
We got rock for a couple of months!?

Sob insulting him werks

You are bald
>>
How did anyone think anything was going to change with Paul and Stephanie In the same position they've been in for 20 years.
>>
>>14382021
don't listen to the op the show is so fucking different than it was before. i swear to god the people that make these threads don't actually watch what they're talking about because they never go in depth on anything and only post about things they could gleam from watching a whatculture recap
>>
The new era is now Becky Lynch and Bayley both holding world titles. Becky is a stale pick, and Bayley has been uninspiring as hell so far as champ, with her first defense being an absolute clunker no one cared for.

The new era is literally the four horsewomen on top again for no reason. Also Nia continuing to get pushed is a baffling choice as well, because she's just awful in the ring and brings nothing to the table at this point.
>>
>>14382108
nia is shoot the only woman in wrestling that gets actual heel heat. she gets people over when they wrestle her now, did you hear the pop when liv and becky eliminated her last night?

i assume becky is just like a one or two month reign to get some midcard women shitters some title matches and then she will pass it to liv
>>
>>14382121
Yup all this, even when Maxxine stood up to her it woke the crowd up a little.
>>
>>14382035
Explain what has changed. Like Paul said 'It's just a different flavour. It's still WWE'

In other words, it's still slop.
>>
>>14381695
Listen WWE just need to stop fucking around and give la knight the spotlight instead of jobbing in the midcard and wwe will be interesting again
>>
>>14381765
agreed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.