[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1662409904699989.jpg (141 KB, 460x450)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>Partners with IMPACT
>AEW takes their top title and defends it on Dynamite. IMPACT completely falls off and has to rebrand
>Buys ROH
>Tries to rebrand but ROH completely falls off. Has their top title defended on Dynamite
>Partners with NJPW
>AEW takes their top title and defends it on Dynamite. NJPW completely falls off
>Partners with CMLL
I'm starting to see a pattern here
>>
TNA fell off a decade ago.
>>
Reminder AAA broke free from the toybox and is back to having a streak of sold out shows.
Rossy broke free from Tony trying to force him to give him talent and is winning bigly.
>>14382187
Their viewership halved immediately after partnering with AEW.
>>
>>14382175
Don’t forget he got both Scott and Rossy fired
>>
>>14382196
So like 2 people forgot to watch Impact that week?

>bigly
>>
>>14382199
I know there is absolutely no proof of this, but it does seem way too coincidental
>>
>>14382206
I think both executives had secret personal deals with WWE their parent company had no clue about and didn't appreciate the undermining, would you?
>>
>>14382262
Even if so
>Wow, you're trying to get a multi-billion dollar company to partner with us and vastly increase business?? No way! We want to stay a dimeless rinky dink operation forever!
>>
>>14382199
>>14382206
Rossy had already handed in his request to leave and would've left later that month, Bushiroad just fired him early to try and control their narrative
>>
>>14382294
Then why did Tony celebrate Rossy being fired on xitter?
>>
File: IMG_6925.jpg (29 KB, 286x367)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>14382175
>competes against wwe and hhh
>gets absolutely ass raped
>becomes ice cold
bases
>>
>>14382302
because Rossy was a big meanie who wouldn't let Tony play with his toys
you can be happy about something even if you had nothing to do with it
>>
I'm really starting to believe that he wants to destroy all wrestling outside of WWE and AEW.
>>
>>14382196
>halved
Lel. This dumbass probably forgets that omega being on a tna ppv got them one of their highest buy rates in that time.
>>
>>14382365
I can't decide if he's doing it maliciously or if he's just that incompetent
>>
>Buyrate
Once, and according to Meltzer.
Publically available data states that TNA did 200k for Jordynne Grace in the main event before the partnership, then was down to 100k or even sub-100k within a few weeks of the partnership.
>>
booking genius

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.