[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bussin ospreay.jpg (161 KB, 740x713)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
he could show up at royal rumble next year, 5 star it, and be the most over guy in wwe
>>
>>14391984
and he'd still be a faggot raising someone else's son
>>
>>14391999
and you'll die alone
>>
>>14392053
but enough about you
>>
has a rumble ever gotten five stars
>>
>>14391999
Trips of truth.
>>
>>14391984
Please tell me what those talismans around bruv's neck are. I hope they aren't all video game symbols.
>>
E-drones will turn loyalties on a dime. Look at how they were talking about Cody and Punk in AEW vs now. It's literally a cult.
>>
>>14392138
They're just things he found in camden market where the sell goth shit and do ear piercings
>>
>>14391984
I know Mysterio won a Rumble once but I don't think there's going to be another junior peewee winner for a long time
>>
File: fumble.png (757 KB, 825x660)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>14392161
>>
>>14392221
Paul fumbled hard.
>>
>>14391984
Nah that's you
>>
>>14391984
WWE doesn't allow HIV positive wrestlers to compete in their promotion
>>
>>14392161
he's taller than seth rollins
>>
By going to the WWE hes unable to have a 5 star match.
>>
>>14393448
then how do you know who he is
>>
>>14391984
Too busy being a cuck to a ghost
>>
File: 1691532163189680.gif (380 KB, 221x196)
380 KB
380 KB GIF
>>14391984
>he could show up at royal rumble next year, 5 star it, and be the most over guy in wwe
nope
opportunity wasted

>should've signed with WWE instead of AEW. (thanks hunter, you fucking nonce)
debut at rumble
>double elimination with the #1 contender for Gunther's IC title
>#1 contenders match for the IC title at elimination chamber (ospreay wins)
>wins the IC title at Mania from Gunther

Ospreay is, was and will have always been the only conclusive successor to Gunther's IC title reign.
(as Kenny Omega was for Reign's world title reign)

Instead we got picrelated, yay!
>>
>>14391984
I know he would. WWE would force him to be slower but he’d still be fast.
>>
>>14391984
>piggiE begging for one of our toys again
you're not getting him, piggiE
he hates your evil fed and your disgusting e-slop
aew is where he belongs
>>
>>14391984
i honestly cannot imagine ospreay in WWE

>>14391999
i'm reading on his wikipedia page that a big reason he went to AEW instead was specifically to raise the son in the UK, instead of having to move to the US
>>
>>14392161
cody just won twice in a row
>>
>>14394016

Autists don't handle change in environments well, so it's best to keep them housed in familiar environments. I'm talking about Will, by the way, his son would've been fine with the move.
>>
>>14394020
>>14394016
The constant traveling and time zone jetlags will wear on him quickly.
Lowered energy levels, cognitive functions and injury proneness will be the likely results.

And honestly, who the fuck wouldn't want to move from shitweather Bongistan to sunny Orlando?
>>
>>14394028

Bruvs wouldn't, they like eating lamb guts and living under clouds all day.
>>
>>14394030
But doesn't it rain cats, dogs & mexicans nearly each afternoon during spring, summer and autumn in Florida?
Wouldn't he feel completely at home at least from the afternoons on?
>>
>>14391984
not really. I cant see him at the top in WWE. IC holder for sure, standout spot on the yearly 6 man ladder match. But not the main event.
>>
>>14391984
e-drones now having fantasies about osprey. sad.
>>
>>14392118
the rumble is the most dimes match in wrestling, so obviously not. Meltzer hates dimes.
>>
>>14393845
that guy's dead and buried in mexico beneath his orphanage, tho.
>>
>>14394046
The most dimes match is any match featuring the Hulkster. Royal Rumble is #2, but let's not forget all those dimeless years with Kofi and his 'the floor is lava' spots that killed it.
>>
>>14394796
I mean Royal Rumble is the only PPV where the gimmick is the main attraction and a confirmed draw. Elim Cham is B-tier and so is Hell in a Cell. And those are the only match types I recall that are so huge that they became a PPV. Infact Royal Rumble belongs to the big 4.
Maybe I should have specified "match type".. But I agree with you that latley the Rumble lost a lot of charm. Especially due to womemes diluting the shit with dimeless trash. I mean the last men's rumble had a BORING half, filled to the brim with vanilla midgets
>>
>>14391984
I would take a cash money bet that Twitter would be flooded with fans saying "Can I get some subtitles for this dude?" after he shouts out his first promo on RAW.
>>
Who is this
>>
File: 1692542618467870.jpg (499 KB, 1080x1578)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>14391984
bruv it do be like that billy goat got them rizz and them fivy everytime
https://suno.com/song/0099051a-82c9-4005-a123-2453790dd6f0
>>
Guys like Ospreay are so high on themselves that they think they are “above” WWE.
>>
>>14394881
The Royal Rumble has been severely harmed by lax officiating. In the 2000s we started seeing more and more abuse of the rule that you won't get eliminated for going out under the ropes. I understand it's not an elimination, but there shouldn't be tons of fighting on the floor during a Rumble. It's just not that sort of match, or shouldn't be. This ramped up considerably in the 2010s and we got the horrendous and incredibly childish Kofi Kingston moments, where we all had to pretend that an elimination doesn't count so long as you're standing on a chair or someone's shoulders or whatnot. It kills any immersion one could have in the match, and it turns the whole thing into one big joke.

WWE decided to run TWO Rumbles at the same event, which is so unbelievably stupid that I still can't understand who approved it or why. Doing so kills the gimmick by overexposure. Not to mention these matches are really difficult to book anyway, and now there needs to be enough differences between the two so as not to disappoint the audience. Women's wrestling is shit, but if we have to suffer through it, at least put the women's Rumble on a different event, preferably months after the men's, so that there can be genuine excitement for both.

And yes, the Rumble needs STARS to work. I'm not even a fan of the 'winner main events WrestleMania' stipulation, because that severely limits who can win it and everyone watching knows it. If the match is full to the brim with stars, then fine. But oftentimes there will only be 3-6 guys in the whole thing that are viable contenders for that main event spot, which makes everyone else irrelevant and kills a lot of the excitement.

The winner SHOULD get a huge boost in prestige which can lead to a world title shots and a main event at Mania under the right circumstances, but it should by no means be a guarantee. I think champions should participate, unless there is a good storyline reason to hold a world title match on the card instead.
>>
>>14395193
no lies detected here
>>
>>14394028
he used to fly to japan from uk and back every week

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.