[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AHHHCHEERFORUSSSSS.jpg (144 KB, 1366x768)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>COME ON GODAMMIT CHEER FOR US
>THEY EVEN DRESSED US LIKE DX FOR FUCKS SAKE
>PLEASE CHEER USSSSSS
What's his fucking problem?
>>
Gargano has "I'm just happy to be here" face
>>
>>14393257
They’re dimeless indie shitters
>>
No one wants Gargano with Ciampa. They want him with Dexter Lumis.
>>
These guys are the surest proof that liking vanilla midgets will never become the norm
>>
They are terminally dimeless and Chris Legentil doesn’t really feel like firing up the consent manufacturing machine for them
>>
these indie shitters show the worst of triple h's booking instincts. It's still better than vince at least
>>
>>14393257
Ignoring DIY (as most do) I really enjoy like the new presentation they have for championship matches
>>
I think they have cool irl personality but goddamn their in ring and promo stuff are kinda stale
>>
Gargano was only ever over with me was when he was a midcard underdog in NXT. The moment he got a main event push, it was over.
>>
>>14393926
i liked the way, with austin theory candice and indi. they were hilarious as heels no cap fr
>>
>>14393257
I like Ciampa
>>
>>14393257
HHH really wants them to get pops like they did in NXT B&G
>>
>>14393292
thank god.
I know larger than life != size, but having these nobodies who are just "themselves" and not some character isnt going to spark interest. Roman is a character. Cody is a character. These clowns arent
>>
>>14393257
At least they're going to break up soon it seems. Heel Ciampa could be dimes if they repackage him
>>
>>14394145
no as other anon said these doofuses are the opposite of dimes. you're a faggy wrestling nerd
>>
>>14394145
Heel Ciampa only worked on NXT cause everyone there was also a midget
On the main roster he just looks like an angry gnome
>>
>>14394421
If he had the intensity he could totally lean into it
>>
>>14394421
Ciampa with a crazy homeless guy gimmick could be a fun on the undercard
>>
>>14394122
As you said it's not physical size, it's character.
Dragunov is tiny, but he has an identity beyond "wrestles real good" and uses an appropriate inring style for a guy his size, so it works
>>
Sizequeen homos malding
>>
>>14393271
>They want him-
to retire.
>>
>>14393257
i mean this.
they are the definition of Curtain Jerkers.
Nothing wrong with being the opening match and getting people fired up…
THEY
ARE
NOT
CHAMPIONSHIP
MATERIAL
>>
>>14394661
>>14394746
no cares about Dragos small ass either bro.
These people don’t draw and only the BIGGEST HARDCORE WRESTLING FANS watch them
>>
>>14394661
I dont watch NXT simply because its just dimeless midgets who are "real human bean" : the character.

Whats his character? And no, "I wrassle gud" is not a character.
>>
>>14393972
Hey Tomasso
>>
Ciampa got over with me during his NXT Title/Goldie run. I can respect when a dude really makes an effort with his gimmick, and he fucking committed to the bit so hard. Dude loves being a pro wrestler and that pops me
>>
File: 4starkurt.jpg (27 KB, 474x636)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>14395067
>Dude loves being a pro wrestler and that pops me
He's happy to be there!
>>
What's so Do It Yourself about them?
>>
Imagine if André the Giant reincarnated and likes professional wrestling but really hates this indie vanilla midget shit making everyone look bad.
>>
>>14394899
I also don't watch NXT, but I think that was more of a black and gold thing. from my understanding 2.0 is a lot of schito-kino with everyone having a character, like mafia guys, university dorks, cavemen, and women with fat asses.
>>
>>14395067
>Dude loves being a pro wrestler
thats not a gimmick
>>
>complains about midgets who are good in ring
>doesn’t realize Paul is getting more
Enjoy Malakai and Buddy lmaooo
>>
>>14393257
Unmute your TV, change your tampon.
>>
Being a tag team is quite literally the opposite of doing it yourself.
>>
Gargano was brilliant as beleaguered dad of dysfunctional family heel stable The Way.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.