[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wwe-christian-edge.jpg (476 KB, 1825x1217)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
Once and for all, who's better?
>>
>>14393394
well edge is a better wrestler, christian is a better person. They're not that far off from each other in wrestling so i'll say christian
>>
It would’ve been Edge if he stayed retired
>>
>>14393394
Edge is up there with the all-time greats. Christian was a solid upper midcarder but he never truly made it.
>>
>>14393394
They're both clueless dimeless faggots, just like OP
RedArrow yourself into woodchipper
>>
>>14393394
Double jannetty
>>
>>14393394
christian never had a legacy to tarnish. being consistently mid is better than having the highest highs to then become an empty husk incapable of drawing any response at all
>>
>>14394146
Filtered
>>
Solid peep here. Christian all the way.
>>
>>14393394
it's christian and it's not even close
>>
>>14393472
It’s this. Edge would have aged like wine if he stayed away and let us remember his peak as something better than all the cringe shit that came after him. Now he has buried himself by being cringe like everyone else for multiple years in a row.
>>
both shitty dimeless old faggots
>>
>>14393394

Edge was an overrated main eventer, and Christian was an underrated perennial mid-carder, especially after seeing what he could do while away from WWE.

Overall Edge has had the better career, but Christian has provided more entertaining moments.
>>
>>14393394
Christian is more over with me than he's ever been, but so is the King of Cope, though blue edge made me laugh. Two AEW moves that actually worked.
>>
>>14394208
Go back to jerking off to Meltzerslop, weeb tranny.
>>
>>14394146
You’ve clearly never seen his initial TNA run
>>
>>14393394
Christian is better in ring
Edge has a better look
Promos fluctuate dependent on gimmick so its hard to say. Christian is naturally more funny though, edge also seemed like the guy who tries really hard to be funny while laughing at his own jokes more than everyone else was
>>
>>14394322
I honestly dont see how AEW edge is any different than recent WWE edge
>>
>>14394146
Hey, Cope is having FUN, ok?!
>>
Which one has a 5 star
>>
>>14393472
this. christian's been a worthless shitter and the quintessential janetty his entire career, safe for the smarks believing he deserved more when tomko was his muscle. now he got over with le leddit crowd because of le dead dad jokes but make no mistake about it, this ugly blue dotted rat faced mother fucker has drawn 0 (zero) dimes in his entire life and he never will
>>
Christian was always better but Edge had an "it" factor and the WWE machine behind him. He would have been more fondly remembered if not for his current disastrous run. I think history will be more kind to Christian. He got over without WWE.
>>
>>14393394
Edge is the better star, Christian is better at everything else.
Edge was only at the top because he was extremely protected and looked like shit whenever he wasn't, like during his post-retirement run.
While Christian proved time and time again that he can always get over in any promotion.
>>
>>14394737
Sup Hangtroon. Ya seethe?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.