[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 33q2VSn.png (127 KB, 481x274)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
not a single comment about nxt here is organic. its all shills and bots
>>
Im not a shill or bot, my comments are from a real human being. I didnt watch NXT but in my opinion it was based
>>
nah lola vice is dimes incarnate
>>
File: frrrr.jpg (996 KB, 3621x3574)
996 KB
996 KB JPG
fraid not
>>
>>14395970
NXTrannies are the worst, I hope I never meet one irl
>>
it's organic, but it's the same 10 lonely virgins in every thread, in the same vein as the ones that populate the obscure women's sports generals like volleyball and curling on /sp/
>>
>>14395970
It's literally the most organic shit on the board. Cultists are obsessed with yummy Meltz snowflakes validating their tastes, and Dronies have to keep spouting figures about ratings and revenue to validaye theirs. Outside of the occasional posts about legit indies, NXT posting is the most organic and driven by passionate fans. And coomers.
>>
>>14395970
agree with this
>>
>>14395970
Like most piggiE posts
>>
>virginal aewtist literally cannot believe a wrestling show would have a genuine fanbase
>>
>>14395970
The Legentil MO
>>
>>14395970
NXT was good when Io and kairi were on it because Io and kairi were on it
>>
Everybody here (AEW, WWE main roster fans) hate NXT fags. Not only are they shills and super cringe. They're the ones also posting cuck bbc shit. Everytime a black guy wins or does something in NXT. They spam the catalog.
>>
>>14396075
your mom and i have been watching nxt in bed for the last three weeks

she likes lola vice
>>
>>14395970
NXT? is that the show thatv beats Rampage and Collision every week in the ratings?
>>
>>14399074
no one with a college education watches nxt so thats not possible
>>
>>14395970
So, so is yours?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.