[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (95).jpg (11 KB, 318x159)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
the most unfairly hated man in the industry
>>
Vince Russo's only bad moves were Oklahoma and Brawl For All. His Bash At The Beach 2000 decision was based.
>>
He killed Owen Hart
He destroyed plenty of people's careers with garbage gimmicks or angles
He's one of the dumbest human beings ever in the wrestling business, listen to his list of ideas for shotgun saturday night on Cornette's podcast
He made Arquette the WCW champion
Killed WCW

He's the most rightfully hated man in the industry bar none. You're just a contrarian retard.
>>
>>14407415
the first thing is unfair because it's not Russo's fault the rigger they hired skimped on safety, yeah Russo put him back into the Blue Blazer role but it's the rigger's fault he fell
>>
>>14407415
Cornettey cultists need to be exiled on planet retard.
>>
>>14407335
brawl for all ended up being good because it killed doctor death.
>>
>>14407448
Was a stupid ass stunt regardless that never should have been a thing. He killed Owen Hart.
>>
>>14407415
cornetty marks always out themselves
>>
>>14407511
Actually it was Roddy Piper who said Russo killed Owen Hart. I just said watch Cornette's podcast because he has a list of his ideas written down from when they were together in the WWF. Legitimately some of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJW9FN32IU

I don't know how you can listen to this, and think he's not a complete retard. The only way you can even look past this shit is by being a contrarian dumbass.
>>
>>14407506
Yeah Eric Bischoff should have been arrested on attempted murder every time he asked Sting to rappel too. I'm sure that's different in your mind though. Russo didn't even particularly want Owen to rappel, he had only done it once six months before as a comedy spot. He got asked to put in a rappel spot for somebody last minute because some of the Sting rigging guys wanted a tryout with WWF (one of whom still works in Hollywood on some of Rock's films)
>>
>>14407459
>cost the company 10 million dollars
>good
>>
>>14407415

Yeah ok guys I know we hired the rigging company that does the same thing with Sting in WCW every week, and theyre top of the line bro.
>Did Owen test it out, Vince?
Yeah bro he was down and did a run through.
>DId he have any reservations.
No bro he said he was down with it bro.
>Yeah but Vince you're supposed to not take his word for it and pry deeper, as well as examine the integrity of the grappling hook years later in hindsight.

Nothing makes me cringe harder than Roddy Piper holding Russo responsible for this.
>>
>>14407550
Yes, these are the type of idiots that like Russo.
>It's le heckin based because it turned out terrible for someone I didn't like!! hehe

dumb fucks
>>
>>14407459
Brawl For All even for a Russo mark like me was inexcusable
>>
>>14407553
Russo IS responsible for it. Like it or not Owen Hart would still be alive today if it weren't for Russo's dumb fucking ideas.

>b-b-but what about s-s-sting

doesn't matter. Owen Hart is dead because of Russo's stupid idea. Point blank period.
>>
File: 1693326965141735.jpg (343 KB, 1327x979)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
my face when I realize that AEW is WCW (and that's a good thing)
>>
he refused to take "that doesn't work for me, brother" as an answer and that made me really respect him
>>
>>14407568

You love playing the Butterfly Effect.

Insufficient rigging gear killed Owen Hart. Not Vince Russo. Under your logic Stevie Ray Vaughans manager killed him by booking a show for him that night he got on the airplane.

And if Vince Russo put his foot down and thought the idea was stupid, people would have kept rappelling in wrestling until either Owen or someone else died after Russo was fired.
>>
>>14407550
let's be honest Dr. Death right before the attitude era blew up wasn't drawing ten million dollars in five of his shit ass barn match having lifetimes
>>
>>14407415
you have diarrhea for brains and you're more than likely a fat miserable fuck that gives money to cornette and his kike lover
>>
>>14407652
Russo fags love placing blame on something else when shits blows up in his face, but love to give him all the credit for when something goes right.

He killed Owen Hart. Deal with it. And thats one of many reasons why he'll never work in professional wrestling again.
>>
>>14407675
Look at how unhinged you are to try and defend a complete retard like Russo, lmao@your life. No one wants to work with or hire him for a reason. Yet you're on 4chan weeping over such a loser human being, hilarious.
>>
are his books good?
>>
>>14407301
>The people don't want wrestling! They want entertainment!
But half the time the entertainment isn't even that good and that was when you had people in the WWF saying no to you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN6Byjnp-mE
>>
>>14407550
>cost the company 10 million dollars
Source?
>>
>>14407568
he deserved it for breaking stone cold's neck
>>
>>14409215
fair
>>
>>14407301
Hated? That's a lot of energy for an almost-was.
>>
>>14407301
He should've never left WWF the first time. He put more money over staying with Vince M. That's why Vince M sent him that email a couple of years ago, burying him in private. Russo hurt Vince M's feelings by going to WCW. It wasn't just a wrestler, it was his writer. Vince McMahon shoot told Russo he loved him.
>>
>>14407301
He made tons of bad decisions, but after watching the Dark Side episode of Bash at the Beach, I realized that he was not the one primarily in the wrong there. Hulk and Eric's idea was retarded. Maybe he shouldn't have gone out afterwards but he was right to be angry.
>>
>>14410868
Russo isn't a dick sucking degenerate like HBK.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.