[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: masterstroke.jpg (115 KB, 775x466)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
>>14409026
>The footage showed that Jack Perry didn't do anything wrong and therefore babyfaced him with the crowd
>He still joins the heels and beats up the boss
Nah it was still retarded reaction to Punk's interview comments that people are still trying to headcanon into making sense
>>
>>14409040
>Doesn't do anything wrong
>Gets punished anyway
wow I can't believe he turned heel against the boss
>>
>>14409026
KWABDTLTAKA

(Kek what a based decision that led to a kino angle)
>>
>>14409069
You aren't supposed to be on the side of the heel retard.
>>
>>14409131
>noooooooo that's not how my wrestling usually goes like!!!!
>give me the same as always please daddy trips save me aaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
KWABDTLTAKA
>>
>>14409026
nothing about this made sense anon, it’s over
>>
>>14409026
>Footage that showed a fight which scarred TK so emotionally he had to send one guy to Japan and fire the other guy despite him not getting touched personally
>Two weeks later he’s physically assaulted and the people responsible aren’t even suspended or punished in any way

They killed the angle before it got off the ground.
>>
>>14409176
Yep, unless he comes out next week and says he feared for his life and was forced to fire the Elite, this shit is can't work with what has already been established
>>
>>14409026
All a plot for Tony to throw away his favourite toy, the main problem is the bucks and jungle boy are not draws and okada is only a draw in Japan and with smarks, looking down the road weather it involves omega or anybody else the heels will still be the bucks and jungle boy
>>
>>14409026
based bucks
>>
>>14409026
They're gonna ruin it some how. They need to go full dirtbag like 97 Michaels with zero tongue-in-cheek shit. Swear, beat up old people, push people out of wheelchairs, make fun of vulnerable people, and wiping their asses with state flags. But they won't.
>>
>>14409026
It was bad, but last night they un KWABOTY'd Tony

Still top 10, but Vince is back solidly into #1
>>
>>14410763
>They're gonna ruin it some how
They already did. Tony is too disliked to play a babyface and the heels have go-away heat. This storyline has a grain of a good idea in it somewhere but the execution just doesn't work.
>>
>>14409026
you first NDA cucks
>>
>>14409069
Yeah, and despite he fired punk for yelling at him he won't take action against the bucks and perry hitting him because... b-because words hurt deeper??
I mean enjoy the fucking show it doesn't need to make sense, right?
It's desperation, some of their marks are now cm punk chanters that's the only thing he accomplished
>>
>>14410776
was always vince
>>
>>14409026
the melty over this is pretty funny in retrospect
>>
Cornette was right
>>
>>14410776
it was always Vince and it's not even remotely close
>>
>>14414318
It's Tony if he doesn't get renewed
>>
>>14410787
They might be able to save it by brutally beating up Kenny. But you know they won't be able to help themselves and will do a knowing wink to the audience

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.