[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thenewelite.png (795 KB, 1200x675)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
>Jey
>Roman
>Solo
>Jimmy/Heyman double
So then Hangman is the Sami..
>>
>>14409132
I dont know who the bloodline is, but I think this gimmick is bringing me back to wrestling. this has a kino look
>>
jack perry is the tama tonga of the elite
>>
>>14409136
What a retarded thing to lie about
>>
>>14409150
Hogwheels is shoot low IQ
>>
idk which one of the young cucks is wearing that purple outfit but he looks like a male stripper.
>>
>>14409150
not lying, I havent watched AEW since they signed Punk, but just seeing the screencaps of this new group has me interested.
>>14409156
I remember when we used to send redditors like you back to jerk
>>
>>14409161
Unless this is the very first day you just happened to visit a pro wrestling imageboard, you are either incredibly retarded or an awful liar
>>
>>14409132
I love all of these players
>>
so the bucks = finn and jd, jack perry = dom, okada = damien priest correct?
>>
>>14409132
more like
>THE SHORT BUS LINE
>>
>>14409180
Havent watched WWE since 2007 and haven't watched AEW since Punk so yah I havent paid attention in forever so sue me. Still what I'm seeing so far looks interesting., Should I just go back and start with the PPV? Or further back?
>>
>>14409132
Nah. This is gonna be more like Austin vs McMahon. The Elite vs tonikan
>>
>>14409209
no one believes you
>>
>>14409209
Just start with the PPV and ignore the other posts. this board has basically become Jerk 2.0 and lacks any 4channers.
>>
>>14409214
ok well you need to start all the way at all in 2022 for the complete story
>>
>>14409132
Chinaman and his adopted manlets
>>
>>14409265
and you need to watch the pat mcafee interview with hhh to get a bunch of it as well
>>
>>14409132
they're all the jannetty
>>
>>14409259
We are supposed to believe that someone who posts here regularly doesn't know who the Bloodline are and not only that, thinks the young bucks and Jungle boy have a good look that makes him want to get back into wrestling? Sounds disingenuous as fuck to me
>>
File: aliyah.jpg (80 KB, 860x430)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
elites vs. pajeets
>great o khan
>jinder
>some british white guy that's honorary poo and can actually wrestle
>aliyah
>shad
>tony khan plays a shoot paraplegic retard
>fights the elite in a 7/11 brawl
dimes stable. maybe aew was the hello sirs all along
>>
>>14409209
start with videos on aew youtube concerning young bucks since their return with the new gimmick earlier this year in buildup to Sting's retirement, watch Sting and Darby's final match vs the Young Bucks at Revolution, then AEW Dynasty, then last night's dynamite. and you're set
>>
>it's another Hangman is conflicted over his friendship with the Bucks episode
haven't they done this already a few times?
>>
>>14409418
oh and the young bucks segments between Revolution and Dynasty too I suppose. in particular the one from April 10th Dynamite where they showed the backstage footage from All In which set up Jack Perry's return. mind that on their youtube they reuploaded that segment but without the backstage footage, so if you want to see punk choking out perry you'll have to look elsewhere
>>
>>14409439
>>it's another Hangman is conflicted over his friendship with the Bucks episode
He shouldn't 2bh. He should be mad at the Bucks. During his feud with Swerve, Hangman had to deal with all of Mogul Embassy's bullshit by himself and lost twice as a result.
>>
>>14409289
who the fuck is the bloodline? Is it like a sequel to the Brood? Is Gangrel back?
>>
>Tony now inserting himself into stories.
Suprised it took this long to be quite honest.
>>
>>14409132
Paki community theater
>>
>>14409132
how in the fuck do people i know irl have way better muscles than the bucks
what absolute fucking geeks they are
>>
>>14409209
this sounds so made up not buying it pal
>>
>>14409868
You look very foolish right now
>>
>>14409868
attempting to "who?" the most popular wrestling fed is actually pathetic
>>
>>14409132
Jack Perry is extremely unfortunately proportioned. JD McDonough levels of proportions.
>>
File: 1688174869690597.png (122 KB, 400x400)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>try to copy the bloodline
>nobody watches and no one knows who any of the members are
Grim. Just no other way to describe it
>>
this is going to be the exact same as any other "angle" in AEW
heatless, dimeless and forgotten about in a week
which fucking sucks cause it should be good and instead its always fucking shit
>>
>>14409132
As Corny Called it.
This group has already been termed Mudline.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.