[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1633.jpg (109 KB, 1179x872)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Balding, lonely, flippy wrestling fans…
>>
>>14412354
RAW plummeted and can't sell out arenas
>>
>>14412354
Lmao he always has to contextualize AEW failures. "I better throw TNA in there"
>>
>Dave says the only way to judge whether or not showing the small in backstage footage was a good idea or not was whether the buyrate goes up
>buyrate goes down
It’s over…Phil won
>>
I don’t believe for a second that AEW averages over 100k PPV buys every show
>>
>>14412365
>tranny seethe in less than a minute
Very well done OP
>>
>>14412365
>>14412375
No media rights deal?
>>
>>14412354
>will update
more like "will run damage control"
>>
>>14412371
they took place the same weekend, anontard
>>
>>14412354
KWAB
>>
>>14412354
lets see how GAYEW is without the Sting stun
>>
>>14412378
You shouldn’t. The numbers come directly come from AEW as the PPV companies/streamers don’t report them anywhere (and aren’t required to).
>>
>>14412354
Grim
>>
>>14412410
Ok? They're two different companies you fucking idiot
>>
I normally buy AEW PPVs but I intentionally didn't buy this one because it had 2 Exfed guys in the main event, as well as a heavily Exfed card. I don't really want to support AEW being an Exfed retirement hom
>>
File: IMG_1626.jpg (112 KB, 1089x435)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>14412365
>plummeted
>up from last year

You’re angry about being bald and alone, protecting a company that caters to ugly, bald and alone won’t make you happier.
>>
>>14412378
Me either. There's always some faggot on Twitter (probably Tony or Dave burner accounts) that spam some ridiculous number like 180K! or highest buy rate since All In! It's all horse shit and the real number is probably around 80k.
>>
>>14412447
Why wasn't HBK booker of the year?
>>
Wow, nobody bought Joe vs. Swerve or post-D'Amore TNA? Damn.
>>
>>14412447
red shaded cell bros...
>>
>>14412440
>Why is the weekly wrestling news pub covering DIFFERENT companies and not just AEW
meds
>>
The NBA & NHL playoffs were on, Chuds.
>>
gAyEW is such a failure
>>
>>14412373
>Dave says
Well I guess that decides it right there. I love how whether Dave is a credible, journalistic source or whether he's a paid off hack shill depends on if people like what he's saying or not
>>
>>14412609
Dave is older with diminished intelligence and went through a traumatic midlife crisis with his wife divorcing him.

I don’t think he purposely does anything but is so desperate for relevancy and friends in the business that he believes anything they tell him (ticket sales, PPV buys, revenue).
>>
>>14412682
It's a middle aged man desperate to be hip so starts hanging out with younger guys to be cool, but he's so out of touch he doesn't realize those young guys are cringe nerds. Would be good movie
>>
check bounced
>>
>>14412698
Insert backwards hat and acid wash jeans with mom sneakers on Dave. Instant hit.
>>
>Meltzer says that the best match in North American history took place
>Fails to draw

So when does he admit that his vision for wrestling is a failure?
>>
>>14412723
he's seen the rejection of his vision for years and he hasn't budged
>>
>>14412723
AEW has proven that his vision of wrestling does not draw, which is why he won't ever give up on it.
>>
>>14412447
GREEN LIGHT BROS WE ARE BACK
>>
>>14412917
YES FINALLY THE DIECAST MODEL CAR I BEEN LOOKING FOR
>>
>>14412354
You mean yummy heckin kino rino flippy flappy exhibition match wrestling doesn't sell tickets?
>>
>>14412354
Revolution was one of the biggest buyrates ever, of course it will be down
>>
>>14412938
He said it was down from World's End
>>
>>14412948
no he didnt
>>
>>14412354
I hate sunday PPVs so much. I'm not buying that shit if I cant watch it live
>>
>>14412723
he's not wrong to say it's one of the supposed best matches ever seen, even if it's not my own cup of tea, but the fans really popped for it so it did its job well that even cornette was impressed
however the real problem isn't that, it's the shit that surrounds it in the rest of the show and other shows that make it hard to swallow
the lack of building anything up, the lack of taking anything seriously, the blatant disregard of both kayfabe and selling things to make it more believable, and the horseshit gymnastic setups that make it even more phony looking with no stars that normal people can believe in like austin in his prime, or at least big stars like the rock who worked off their charisma from cutting promos that got the normalfags laffin'

it's following the wcw playback almost to a T and if dunkey is trying to get in on it, it's just fucking will sasso all over again
>>
>>14412974
wcw playbook*
>>
>>14412371
Yes. Dave always volunteers context to mitigate something that's bad for AEW, but he never volunteers context that might diminish something good for AEW.
>>
>>14412354
>I must add TNA!
KEK WHAT A BITCH!
>>
>>14412365
>Raw can't sell out a few arenas in Canada
>Dynamite can't sell out civic centers and college gyms anywhere
>>
>>14412993
>Two companies have a PPV one day after the other
>Their numbers come in the same week the new issue is due, and they're both down.
>reporting this information is mitigating the failure of one of them
Imagine being this much of a crying bitch kek
>>
>>14413047
Yeah, imagine being a crying bitch like Dave lmao.
>>
>>14412354
he couldn't factually say that WWE PLE's were down so he had to insert TNA in there to cope for gAyEW lol
>>
>>14412354
More like "I have a hard time coming up with a cope"
>>
>>14412723
It hasn't been his vision since Tony started hiring every Exfed guy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.