[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

''The Learning Tree'' Chris Jericho

is it /pw/ approved?
>>
Yeah since he became old and lame the only good gimmicks he's had are the ironic meta ones, like the appreciation society
>>
>>14413152
i didn't know trees were so fat.
>>
>>14413152
maybe he'll learn to wrestle some day
>>
>>14413152
I AM THE LEARNING TREE!
Based.
>>
Only if it ends in a "I used to be Chris Jericho" story where he clearly doesn't have it anymore and is trying desperately to go out on his shield trying to prove that he does.
>>
>>14413152
He's the GOAT, smarks always talk about guys who were never over like Kurt Angle, but this guy has been over AF since 1998
>>
>>14413152
He had go away heat with me but this angle is bringing me back round.
>>
>>14413152
I fucking love self awareness gimmicks
>>
>>14413168
Inner Circle was fucking based you ingrate.
>>
>>14413152
It's a little too on the nose now for me. At the ppv was perfect. It had at least a slight subtly to it. Like he's just Lionheart Jericho trying to be helpful. Now it's just fully in your face so it loses its charm for me. Plus I'll miss the Zombie theme
>>
>>14413194
This reeks of a babyface story though. The more tragically he fails the more of an underdog he looks like
>>
>>14413152
we love our bloatgoat
>>
>>14413152
it's winning me over
>>
>>14413194
He did this like 3 years ago against MJF. I think they billed it as "The Trials of Jericho"
>>
>>14413152
Yeah this is great. Feels like he didn't really have any direction since the JAS split up and thank fuck this isn't another on again off again tag team with Sammy Guevara.
>>
Why did Jericho steal one of the Undercarder's WOAT UAMFBN promo lines and make it his whole gimmick?
>>
>>14415415
they both stole it from some old movie
>>
>>14413152
Dude has a new nickname every 3 weeks. He's going to run through every possible bad gimmick by the end of his run
>>
>>14413333
He's doing the equivalent of "I was pretending to be retarded" like the Bucks do too. He wasn't over, he had go away heat so he pretends it's real heat by pretending he was working people as a cope.
>>
File: baobabtree.png (1.22 MB, 1000x666)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>14413170
Yeah
>>
>>14413194
That would be fucking based and I would watch AEW for it
>>
I really thought he was going to call himself The Vampire like when he was the wizard, but because of the stuff about him leeching off young talent
>>
>>14413152
bows down

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.