[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Plans of right now in AEW:

-Omega is coming back but will be feuding with the EVPs and Jack Perry.
Anyone hoping Kenny coming back will mean more singles push will probably have to wait. They are building a feud that will end at Double Or Nothing

-Jericho is pitching a feud involving him bring back the Jericho Appreciation Society as a possible face turn so they can feud with the EVPs with a match at Wembley
Jericho knows people are starting to get tired of him so he will be dropping the FTW belt either at Double or Nothing or Forbidden door. One match pitched for the match at Wembley is another Anarchy in the Arena

-Tony Khan has booked himself as a face against the EVPs cause he think he lost goodwill with the general wrestling audience who used to love him being a relatable man who just liked wrestling. He's hoping this angle with the EVPs will take the heat off and he can use it as he looks to "reset" AEW when Ospreay becomes champ. He's not going "Corporate Vince" turn as a heel like people are comparing it too and that is not what he wants to convey in this angle.
>>
>>14419406
Is Tony really making Omega come back even those he's not 100%? LMAO Punk gets proven right time and time again
>>
>>14419406
>They are building a feud that will end at Double Or Nothing
Nothing in AEW ends after one PPV cycle. I swear Kingston is still feuding with Claudio and Hangman will come back to feud with Swerve.
>>
>>14419406
another "are the elite friends" angle

riveting
>>
>>14419406
>Tony Khan has booked himself as a face against the EVPs cause he think he lost goodwill with the general wrestling audience who used to love him being a relatable man who just liked wrestling
this shit is backfiring so fucking bad
>>
>>14419406
you undercover insiders are not here to let us in "the know" you're here to explain AEW's terrible fucking booking, fuck off faggot, and never come back.
>>
>>14419756
Make me you fucking man who watches men in underwear homo
>>
>>14419766
>Le homo business insider calls somebody else a homo

right back at ya, nigger.
>>
>>14419406
>Tony Khan has booked himself as a face against the EVPs cause he think he lost goodwill with the general wrestling audience
and he will continue to do so
>>
>>14419406
Thanks for the bulldog, insider. Any idea on how the tv deal is going?
>>
>>14420276
Nothing on that but if you're curious, Jericho wants to reintroduce "Judas" at Wembley.
>>
Rovert no one's watching that tranny slop
>>
>>14420567
Are you able to talk about what Jay White thinks about his place in AEW since signing?
>>
>>14419406
Can you tell Tony to book himself as the Bucks stooge instead while his dad takes on the face role? It'd be way more entertaining
>>
>jericho
needs to fuck off for months if not a full year or the rest of his life. he can commentate rampage if he wants.
>omega
I accept the elite angle because we'll get another match with okada but it will probably be a lot of tag shit while he gets back in shape
>jay
needs to be built up as ospreay's main rival. I think they're 1-1 in njpw? I think this is the easiest way to rehab jay from the trios and full gear shit, bujild him up as will's kryptonite. the fan reaction from their staredown last night was great.
>>
>>14419406
How come your insider posts never happen sir?
>>
>>14420820
>we'll get another match with okada
Kek it's not gonna be anything like their other matches. I assume the Bucks will involve themselves for "heat"
>>
>>14419406
That’ll put butts in seats
>>
>>14419406
Is there any news on Hikaru Shida possibly joining up with the EVPs? Since the whole pitch is disgruntled OG AEW workers, and since the Bucks did shouted her out from ALL IN London, it would make sense.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.